You Are Not Fit to Be President....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think this was done covertly? LMAO

This was part of an agreement made decades ago.

Jesus some of you guys are showing how you totally missed American history in school.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Jesus some of you guys are showing how you missed American history in school.

You're just being stupid now..a 30 year old debt that we would not pay anyhow..give me a freaking break.

I bet you think we will now pay the rest of the 1.7 billion?

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You're just being stupid now..a 30 year old debt that we would not pay anyhow..give me a freaking break.

I bet you think we will now pay the rest of the 1.7 billion?

We aren't paying them 1.7 billion we are releasing their own money, slightly different don't you think?

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus some of you guys are showing how you totally missed American history in school.

Decades ago, the U S and Iran got together to hammer out a deal for 400 million in foreign bills,  for the Americans they would eventually capture.

Funny you beat the Reagan / Iran contra scandal every time Reagan comes up & now you want to give this a pass????!!!!!.

Pure hackery !

Edited by Cold War

explain to me why this is.

Just because it's foreign money that makes it ok..wtf?

The Journal reported that the payment was in foreign currency due to any transaction with Iran in U.S. dollars being illegal.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/iran-400-million-payment-trump-clinton-226605#ixzz4GHKuk8Pq 
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

BTW this is a link to Trumps statement on the 400 mill.

Just now, racer254 said:

The Journal reported that the payment was in foreign currency due to any transaction with Iran in U.S. dollars being illegal.

No doubt the current administration knows how to skirt the law. 

That's what it seems like to me...it's bs.

This Country is fucked.

If I was Trump, I would say good luck with that lying cunt, I don't need this.........I will be just fine.

EDIT: I just can't believe people are trying to defend this or excuse it.

Sickening.

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

He won't give up and nor should he!

Maybe, he should.

Not because of R's or D's unfit bullshit, but just to throw it right back in the lap of the GOP ............Here, run McCain again. :lol: 

The settlement was announced one day after the prisoner exchange and days after the U.S. and five other countries reached a landmark nuclear deal with Iranian officials.

Amid all of the wheeling and dealing, Obama failed to mention the $400 million payoff.

“For the United States, this settlement could save us billions of dollars that could have been pursued by Iran,” Obama said in January. “So there was no benefit to the United States in dragging this out. With the nuclear deal done, prisoners released, the time was right to resolve this dispute as well.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/u-s-delivered-400m-iran-day-american-hostages-freed-article-1.2736294

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Where does this guy get off questioning anyone's fitness for the office.

This is the kind of foreign policy we want to continue?

U.S. Sent Cash to Iran as Americans Were Freed - WSJ

400 million pay off

1,7 billion to come.

Placate our enemies while playing bad ass with trump.

Worst President we ever had.

Was it their cash to begin with? Cash that was tied up in banks due to the sanctions? Or did Obama write a big ole check? Something Obama can't do without Congress...

Just now, Anler said:

Was it their cash to begin with? Cash that was tied up in banks due to the sanctions? Or did Obama write a big ole check? Something Obama can't do without Congress...

Read the post above

explain this..

Iranian officials have demanded in recent weeks the U.S. return $2 billion in Iranian funds that were frozen in New York in 2009.

The Supreme Court recently ruled that the money should be given to victims of Iranian-sponsored terror attacks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/u-s-delivered-400m-iran-day-american-hostages-freed-article-1.2736294

but yet it all happened on the same day.

“As we’ve made clear, the negotiations over the settlement of an outstanding claim … were completely separate from the discussions about returning our American citizens home,” State Department spokesman John Kirby told the paper. “Not only were the two negotiations separate, they were conducted by different teams on each side, including, in the case of The Hague claims, by technical experts involved in these negotiations for many years.”

Rep. Bill Johnson, Ohio Republican, said he will call on House Speaker Paul D. Ryan to appoint a special committee to investigate what he called a “very serious violation ” of foreign policy.

“For decades, American foreign policy has been to not pay ransom for hostages, because to do so only encourages more kidnapping of Americans,” Mr. Johnson said in a statement. “Not only did the Obama administration violate this common-sense policy, it did so secretly. If true, this would make the Iran-Contra affair look like jaywalking.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/2/report-obama-paid-iran-400-million-ransom-american/

Edited by Capt.Storm

36 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

explain this..

Iranian officials have demanded in recent weeks the U.S. return $2 billion in Iranian funds that were frozen in New York in 2009.

The Supreme Court recently ruled that the money should be given to victims of Iranian-sponsored terror attacks.

So it was their money. And OUR courts said no...lol

No wonder they hate us. We steal their money, starve their people with sanctions, have instigated coups, instigated a war with them and Iraq, etc... How dare they hate us for our freedoms and religion...