Check your account email address ×

Weinstein accusers not invited to golden globes

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The room was full of the biggest bunch of hypocrites on the planet so big fucking surprise :guzzle: 

All these fuck heads running around talking Oprah for president its a joke

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I'm sure she would win the DemonCUNTS primary because it will be rigged :flush: 

Who the hell would run against Oprah? She is barely, and I mean barely, a step below Jesus in the black community. I bet she gives Obama a stomping in popularity. Woman, check. White woman, hella check.  Hollywood on her side, check. Rich as fuck, check. She is perfect in terms of "Image" for the DNC. As far as policy, who the fuck knows where she stands. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who the hell would run against Oprah? She is barely, and I mean barely, a step below Jesus in the black community. I bet she gives Obama a stomping in popularity. Woman, check. White woman, hella check.  Hollywood on her side, check. Rich as fuck, check. She is perfect in terms of "Image" for the DNC. As far as policy, who the fuck knows where she stands

and they would keep it that way 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who the hell would run against Oprah? She is barely, and I mean barely, a step below Jesus in the black community. I bet she gives Obama a stomping in popularity. Woman, check. White woman, hella check.  Hollywood on her side, check. Rich as fuck, check. She is perfect in terms of "Image" for the DNC. As far as policy, who the fuck knows where she stands. 

She is an ultra leftard and a racist, Fuck Oprah and Fuck you :finger2: 

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

That's what many thought about Trump, me included and yet the joke won.

no trump had said for decades he was not going to rule out politics but now was not the time . Opera dose not need the shit storm trump thrives on the shit storm

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

She is an ultra leftard and a racist, Fuck Oprah and Fuck you :finger2: 

You should like her, she feeds people(animals) in cages, advocates for the rights of caged assholes, faggotry, and fuck you Momo you ass crack!

Im drunk. :bc:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is not cheep to maintain

The good one's are never cheap to maintain, you get what you pay for :bc: 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no trump had said for decades he was not going to rule out politics but now was not the time . Opera dose not need the shit storm trump thrives on the shit storm

Next time I would rather have someone who has some experience in politics and governing.

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You should like her, she feeds people(animals) in cages, advocates for the rights of caged assholes, faggotry, and fuck you Momo you ass crack!

Im drunk. :bc:

But even drunk you are spot on in your assessment  of @Momorider 

Edited by Mileage Psycho