Check your account email address ×

The good news just keeps coming.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The fact you call it journalism is hilarious.

Is everyone here a fucking moron who doesn't understand the definition of words? Bad journalism is still journalism, journalism that uncovers something that makes you uncomfortable is still journalism, journalism that makes politicians you support look bad is still journalism. It's a word and it describes the act of reporting on a story. I thought we were on a snowmobile forum to argue politics, not in an elementary school learning how fucking words work. 

Photo of Snake trying to read: :read:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It is -you just choose to believe right wing propaganda over journalism that does not support your skewed and hypocritical opinion.   

Nah, I just figured it out, I think he's just not quite bright enough to separate journalism from propaganda. He calls shitty right wing propaganda journalism, and he calls journalism shitty left wing propaganda... then he hides in his FreedomSledder safe space and lets the likes of Woolie defend his ideals while he just goes around annoying the libs like a little petulant child.

Like, he's barely thinking for himself. He's just filtering other people's opinions and tossing them back to us...

Edited by Wildboer
Snake is a silly bitch.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, I just figured it out, I think he's just not quite bright enough to separate journalism from propaganda. He calls shitty right wing propaganda journalism, and he calls journalism shitty left wing propaganda... then he hides in his FreedomSledder safe space and lets the likes of Woolie defend his ideals while he just goes around annoying the libs like a little petulant child.

Like, he's barely thinking for himself. He's just filtering other people's opinions and tossing them back to us...

Exactly.  If the news/journalism doesn’t fit their agenda they attack it while searching for one that does - regardless of what that source is.  That’s why they still hang their hat on issues like Benghazi, Uranium, and the Foundarion that have all been investigated thoutoughly multiple times.  The Repugs in Congress know the gullibility and stupidity of their base so they continue to circle back with another distraction.  The stupid on here and across the country lap it up. .  

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It is -you just choose to believe right wing propaganda over journalism that does not support your skewed and hypocritical opinion.   

“We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday," ABC News said in a statement on Saturday. "The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process. As a result of our continued reporting over the next several hours ultimately we determined the information was wrong and we corrected the mistake on air and online."

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

“We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday," ABC News said in a statement on Saturday. "The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process. As a result of our continued reporting over the next several hours ultimately we determined the information was wrong and we corrected the mistake on air and online."

That's just one.

Do you really want me to go through the list?

Bad journalism is like journalism like being bi-fag is manly.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Exactly.  If the news/journalism doesn’t fit their agenda they attack it while searching for one that does - regardless of what that source is.  That’s why they still hang their hat on issues like Benghazi, Uranium, and the Foundarion that have all been investigated thoutoughly multiple times.  The Repugs in Congress know the gullibility and stupidity of their base so they continue to circle back with another distraction.  The stupid on here and across the country lap it up. .  

Shall I dig up my recent destructions of Mainecat's sources? :lmao::lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's just one.

And that’s good journalism - post up an admitted mistake by on of your right wing outlets like JT uses :lol: 

Of anything you just proved the sources can be trusted when they admit mistakes :lmao: 

Just now, Snake said:

That's just one.

What, you're posting the context of the statements... this context somehow makes those statements false? Or does it tell us to take them with a grain of salt?

We can all read the article Snake, we don't need a reading lesson from you on how to interpret words in a news article... aka how to interpret journalism.

You've really cornered me into another confession here you dumb fuck, this is exactly why I stopped identifying as a man... people told me being a faggot makes me not a man so many times that I just stopped claiming to be a man. Now get the fuck back on topic you little baby.

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What, you're posting the context of the statements... this context somehow makes those statements false? Or does it tell us to take them with a grain of salt?

We can all read the article Snake, we don't need a reading lesson from you on how to interpret words in a news article... aka how to interpret journalism.

You've really cornered me into another confession here you dumb fuck, this is exactly why I stopped identifying as a man... people told me being a faggot makes me not a man so many times that I just stopped claiming to be a man. Now get the fuck back on topic you little baby.

First of all... your chromosomes name you a man. There is nothing about the way you feel that changes that.

You are simply a man with a brain that has gone the way of Three Mile Island.

"Identify".... what the fuck is the matter with you?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

First of all... your chromosomes name you a man. There is nothing about the way you feel that changes that.

You ‘identify’ as an independent make your own way kind of guy even though you cash government checks and need the protection of a Union to make a living.......:snack:  

Just now, Snake said:

They name me a male Snake, not a man, there's a difference. I mean I could cut my dick off and start hormone therapy if I wanted to, but then how would I fuck bitches until they can barely walk?

Nothing is the matter with me Snake, everything is the matter with you. Fortunately your kind are dying off as the world becomes a better place.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They name me a male Snake, not a man, there's a difference. I mean I could cut my dick off and start hormone therapy if I wanted to, but then how would I fuck bitches until they can barely walk?

Nothing is the matter with me Snake, everything is the matter with you. Fortunately your kind are dying off as the world becomes a better place.

You will get no argument from me that you aren't a REAL man.

I'm not going to follow a herd mentality when the herd is fucking other males in the herd in the ass. Sorry.

EDIT: Loosewrap®.

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

You will get no argument from me that you aren't a REAL man.

I'm not going to follow a herd mentality when the herd is fucking other males in the herd in the ass. Sorry.

Correct Snake, I am not a real man. I'm glad you agree with me that I am not a real man so we don't have to freak the rest of the forum out with this bullshit that's none of your god damn business in the first place. This would be a lot easier for all of us if the likes of you and Dave were so damn concerned with what is in my pants and what I do with it...

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Correct Snake, I am not a real man. I'm glad you agree with me that I am not a real man so we don't have to freak the rest of the forum out with this bullshit that's none of your god damn business in the first place. This would be a lot easier for all of us if the likes of you and Dave were so damn concerned with what is in my pants and what I do with it...

Your manifesto says otherwise.

Just like the rest of you, it has to be "I'm here, I'm queer."

You ain't normal. Period.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Just like the rest of you, it has to be "I'm here, I'm queer."

You ain't normal. Period.

Being normal is for pussies like you who can't handle criticism Snake. I don't need normality to thrive, I'm going to do so however the fuck I want. If that means confusing grumpy old dillholes like you and Woolie and Dave and Zam then so fuckin be it.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Being normal is for pussies like you who can't handle criticism Snake. I don't need normality to thrive, I'm going to do so however the fuck I want. If that means confusing grumpy old dillholes like you and Woolie and Dave and Zam then so fuckin be it.

Dude/dudette, you're getting snake bit.  :lol: 

Nobody is gonna bow down and give you the celebrity you think you deserve for admitting you're a queer.  Stick to your side for all that hot mess.  Or tell you what, you tell me how courageous I am for admitting I like women first.  Look, I'll even admit it....  I like women.  Now...GIVE ME MY VALIDATION!!!!!

Emotional, self hating victims...they are the best kind!!!!  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody is gonna bow down and give you the celebrity you think you deserve for admitting you're a queer.  Stick to your side for all that hot mess.  Or tell you what, you tell me how courageous I am for admitting I like women first.  Look, I'll even admit it....  I like women.  Now...GIVE ME MY VALIDATION!!!!!

GET USED TO IT!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Validation? I get my validation from getting laid on the regular, I'm here for the lulz bruh. You should try it sometime.

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Validation? I get my validation from getting laid on the regular, I'm here for the lulz bruh. You should try it sometime.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

You have no idea what that blog post says you silly bitch, you don't even understand the meaning of the word journalism. If I wrote a manifesto it would be a hell of a lot longer than that.

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The fact that you guys don't understand how journalism works is hilarious.

oh I get it . and have been watching and actually paying attention for years . and jernalism is dead for the most part. buy you will thrive in the current field for sure 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh I get it . and have been watching and actually paying attention for years . and jernalism is dead for the most part. buy you will thrive in the current field for sure 

No, you've been dead for years and the real journalists don't agree with your worldview anymore. It's confusing, I know. I can see your confusion.