Check your account email address ×

Did Ben get a new truck?

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why the fuck didn't they just pay somebody to recover it? The truck doesn't look that far from high ground and isn't all that stuck. The back hoe will take some work to get out.

Why do people part cars out for loose fly wheel bolt???  Why do people sell sleds without a basic toolkit???  Who knows but some question are best not asked!!!

• Haha 1

The internet sure helps to expose the dumbest of the dumb. How people can be so stupid is always mind boggling. More Darwin Award candidates right there.

WTF has happened to common sense ?  Any chance someone can strap these idiots back in the vehicle so they cann,t get out when the tide comes back in ? Amazing what some people do for attention these days.

Probably haven,t even made the first truck payment yet. I,m sure they are going to have a bit of a battle with the insurance company as well. 

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

The internet sure helps to expose the dumbest of the dumb. How people can be so stupid is always mind boggling. More Darwin Award candidates right there.

WTF has happened to common sense ?  Any chance someone can strap these idiots back in the vehicle so they cann,t get out when the tide comes back in ? Amazing what some people do for attention these days.

Probably haven,t even made the first truck payment yet. I,m sure they are going to have a bit of a battle with the insurance company as well. 

I wonder what they would tell the insurance. You see ma'am me and my buddy saw this drained pond on private property and thought it would be fun to drive around there. We didn't think we'd get stuck but we did. Real stuck... now it's all frozen and we can't get out. By the way the front end loader we rented... it's kinda stuck too. We didn't take optional insurance coverage since we figured my truck insurance would cover it as well... you know like when you rent another car.

Did I mention... in the spring when everything starts to thaw.... it's going to be under 7 ft of water. Oh the property owner likely will sue us as well since he uses that pond for water skiing and now there are two hazards to his use of his property.

Ring the bell... we have a winner.

• Like 1