Check your account email address ×

How many exposed Classified emails will it take to get an indictment of Hillary

jtssrx

CNN has previously reported it was likely that some of the emails stored on Weiner's laptop contained classified information, and fired FBI Director Comey testified that there is no indication Abedin "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law."

The fact that Clinton and Abedin previously exchanged classified emails gave federal prosecutors probable cause to justify their review of Weiner's laptop in fall 2015, according to a search warrant application released in December 2016.

If there ever was ever any evidence to charge her with Sessions would have. He even said there was not.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jeff-sessions-hillary-clinton-investigation-not-enough-evidence-fbi-latest-a8055296.html

Why do right wingnuts get boners whenever the words “Clinton Emails” show up anywhere?

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If there ever was ever any evidence to charge her with Sessions would have. He even said there was not.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jeff-sessions-hillary-clinton-investigation-not-enough-evidence-fbi-latest-a8055296.html

Why do right wingnuts get boners whenever the words “Clinton Emails” show up anywhere?

Maybe it's the simple fact that the left simply disregards anything unethical or illegal that involves the clintons.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe it's the simple fact that the left simply disregards anything unethical or illegal that involves the clintons.

No one is more fixated than the right and Trump with the Clintons.

everything wrong is the Dems or the Clintons fault. The Republican Party is horrible as well as the fake president and needs to look at itself. They have done zero to help the American people only to remove services and protections.

Fuck Trump and the Republican Congress.

It is really bizarre to me how people wont see Hill as the gunt she is and HAS BEEN since the 70s.                         eyes wide shut"

its not likely to happen at this point unfortunately,,  it would take a huge bombshell.  

shit Uma was on the news one night some years ago TELLING the reporters that  hillary didnt like that some of the emails she sent and received as SOS were being followed by people (public record) so she TOLD HER TO REMOVE ALL NAMES or ID.                   yah that sounds legal...

i wish i could dig up the clip but i cant recall the time frame i saw it.  looking things up on line about the clintoons is very different then it was a year ago.   with a wash cloth........