Check your account email address ×

The president mocks all of you alt left for being concerned about Russia

Rod

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Alt left... :lol:

Neal

sadly you are correct there is no more alt left the left has gone so far that it is just the left now .you just cant get any further left with that pesky constitution in the way  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What was the difference between the alt left and left? I’m still confused about this.

I just told you the left cant get any more left with that constitution in the way . I know you kids are trying to pretend it is a living breathing thing that should change with the times to try to get more left but that is proving to be more difficult than you had planed  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I just told you the left cant get any more left with that constitution in the way . I know you kids are trying to pretend it is a living breathing thing that should change with the times to try to get more left but that is proving to be more difficult than you had planed  

Wut? English. What is the difference between the alt left and left. Or, what was the difference? 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

THE MEDIA!!!!

Fuck me, was up to camp all week, and the only news channel we get up there is CNN.  It explains alot about the Slingers and Mainecats of the world.  Straight up propaganda.  90% of their "news" is Trump hate.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck me, was up to camp all week, and the only news channel we get up there is CNN.  It explains alot about the Slingers and Mainecats of the world.  Straight up propaganda.  90% of their "news" is Trump hate.

Cuomos got a nightly show starting the new yr..should be good for some laughs