Check your account email address ×

@snoslinger @toolkit

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hahahahahaha......hahahahaha. :lol:

Neal

Glad you enjoyed it.  Hopefully it helped explain some basics.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you added Buttcocks to Transzam you'd still be a bakers dozen short of a 3 digit IQ :lol: 

Boo!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

Wild losing to TB. Game starts in a bit!!!!

Last night was the dagger for me.....so fucking tired of Koivu it makes me sick watching him. If you put the whole forward group on waivers maybe....and I mean maybe....3 of them get picked up. Fletcher needs to fucking go 

Just now, f7ben said:

Last night was the dagger for me.....so fucking tired of Koivu it makes me sick watching him. If you put the whole forward group on waivers maybe....and I mean maybe....3 of them get picked up. Fletcher needs to fucking go 

Yep on all of it.  Enough already with this complete fuckery.  There’s just too much better hockey in MN.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep on all of it.  Enough already with this complete fuckery.  There’s just too much better hockey in MN.

I'm gonna revert to being a lightening fan

Also why the fuck is EEK even up right now. He is a complete no show. Why the fuck is Kunin down...that dude is a firecracker. Fletch thinks he is doing him a favor "seasoning" him in the AHL ....well Kunin is a winner and should be made the C of this team this fucking year. Let the kid take over....no more emotionless finlanders ....this is fucking hockey

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm gonna revert to being a lightening fan

Also why the fuck is EEK even up right now. He is a complete no show. Why the fuck is Kunin down...that dude is a firecracker. Fletch thinks he is doing him a favor "seasoning" him in the AHL ....well Kunin is a winner and should be made the C of this team this fucking year. Let the kid take over....no more emotionless finlanders ....this is fucking hockey

We have become an exhibition practice team. Stale and unimaginative play.  Just going through the motions.

blah.

Just now, Zambroski said:

We have become an exhibition practice team. Stale and unimaginative play.  Just going through the motions.

blah.

the ryan suter effect.....weak wristers from the blue line and methodical slow puck movements in the o-zone

12 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all, you got it completely wrong.  Not surprised though. :bc:

Neal

Show my how you see it.  BTW, I don't give a shit about the names/titles on the bottom.  I didn't do those.  Just show me on the graph lines in red where you think they should be.  Be clever here (try).  I'm already two steps ahead of you on the answer you are thinking about right now.  Shake your head...and put down the corn puffs.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Show my how you see it.  BTW, I don't give a shit about the names/titles on the bottom.  I didn't do those.  Just show me on the graph lines in red where you think they should be.  Be clever here (try).  I'm already two steps ahead of you on the answer you are thinking about right now.  Shake your head...and put down the corn puffs.

I can tell you don't give a shit about titles, you fucked it up beyond belief.

If you were two steps ahead you wouldn't have made such a moronic mistake.  

You have a bit of a freaky obsession with ingesting corn...

Neal