Check your account email address ×

Something to get you in the spirit of Christmas.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He got floored by a question today.  He was basically asked if he should have known better.  It was classic. A definite Deer in the headlight moment. 

The media is doing an awesome job of going after Trudeau and Morneau for their bullshit.  

Sadly the conservative party chose a dipshit to oppose him.   They didn't realize that they didn't need someone to appease the right wing voters, they needed someone to appeal to the middle voters.  A red Tory would have cleaved right down the centre and destroyed Trudeau.

Trudeau will probably be able to fuck up all he wants and still get voted in. 

What is right wing about him?  JT is appeasing to his millionaire buddies.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He can relate to the middle class far more than dodobird PM.  Even the dummies are starting to see through JT.

I wasn’t arguing, I was trying to figure out whether you were talking about Trudeau or Sheer. Trudeau and Morneau are just like Trump.  Pretending they want to help the middle class but making rules that suck money out of the taxpayers and funnel it to their friends. They could go after the offshore cheats but they want to fuck small business. What they don’t understand is we are mostly honest. But if we think we are being fucked with we have lots of options. 

We get fucked by every party. The conservatives do it with land deals,  407 and oil subsidies, the liberals mostly with printing.  Adscam, renaming olgc to Olg. The ndp do it with over the top incompetence. 

But our criminals are little league compared to the US 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I wasn’t arguing, I was trying to figure out whether you were talking about Trudeau or Sheer. Trudeau and Morneau are just like Trump.  Pretending they want to help the middle class but making rules that suck money out of the taxpayers and funnel it to their friends. They could go after the offshore cheats but they want to fuck small business. What they don’t understand is we are mostly honest. But if we think we are being fucked with we have lots of options. 

We get fucked by every party. The conservatives do it with land deals,  407 and oil subsidies, the liberals mostly with printing.  Adscam, renaming olgc to Olg. The ndp do it with over the top incompetence. 

But our criminals are little league compared to the US 

The Trudeau Liberals are the worst, I would gladly take Trump over that dimwitt.

His apology for the Bahahas vacation sounded like George Costanza in this clip.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Trudeau Liberals are the worst, I would gladly take Trump over that dimwitt.

His apology for the Bahahas vacation sounded like George Costanza in this clip.

We couldn’t afford Trump. We’re bitching about a $30,000.00 Christmas vacation. Trump was costing them $150,000.00 per day just so his son wouldn’t have to change schools part way through the year.  What does every Florida golf trip cost the US. 

I wouldn’t trade anything with the US right now. 

They’d laugh at our issues. 

Oh you loaned Mike Duffy $90,000.00?  That’s about half of what the nra GAVE to one US Senator. 

On that 90 Grand. I bet Harper is pissed that they all didn’t claim to be family friends. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We couldn’t afford Trump. We’re bitching about a $30,000.00 Christmas vacation. Trump was costing them $150,000.00 per day just so his son wouldn’t have to change schools part way through the year.  What does every Florida golf trip cost the US. 

I wouldn’t trade anything with the US right now. 

They’d laugh at our issues. 

Oh you loaned Mike Duffy $90,000.00?  That’s about half of what the nra GAVE to one US Senator. 

On that 90 Grand. I bet Harper is pissed that they all didn’t claim to be family friends. 

whoosh. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He got floored by a question today.  He was basically asked if he should have known better.  It was classic. A definite Deer in the headlight moment. 

The media is doing an awesome job of going after Trudeau and Morneau for their bullshit.  

Sadly the conservative party chose a dipshit to oppose him.   They didn't realize that they didn't need someone to appease the right wing voters, they needed someone to appeal to the middle voters.  A red Tory would have cleaved right down the centre and destroyed Trudeau.

Trudeau will probably be able to fuck up all he wants and still get voted in. 

Not much of a "conservative party" by choosing someone not conservative? 

I never understood that thought process.   I don't like this candidate so I wish the other party would put someone up more like him/her. 

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

She will never, ever live down that stupid reaction to the balloons or whatever made her seizure. :lol:  

200.gif

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not much of a "conservative party" by choosing someone not conservative? 

I never understood that thought process.   I don't like this candidate so I wish the other party would put someone up more like him/her. 

Conservative on spending. Not into corporate welfare but smart enough to believe in climate science.