Check your account email address ×

It Passed

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’ve been saltier than normal returning from vacation. 

it's disbelief, more than I've ever had. I know a lot of americans were dumb and gullible, but to this extent? jesus christ. yeah cry "Hillary" all you want but no way in hell she or the dems would pull this same shit.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’ve been saltier than normal returning from vacation. 

He’s starting to realize that Russiagate is going nowhere. You would be mad too if everything that you stand for is a lie. 

noggin explain how Hillary cheated sanders out of the election, then explain how you think sanders would have won the general.....btw there's a question I asked about Hillary and the dnc last night, you likely saw it. did you respond? I can find it if you like.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No actually. The majority of them will never need more then a physical. That they can pay cash for. Before obycare when one went to the hospital and didn't pay their bill the fed gvmt would reimburse the hospitals at 72% . It sucked as a system but at least it only spent money on sick people. Obycare subsidies spend money on the sick and the healthy. I would rather my tax $ go to paying a hospital to help someone who is sick then paying a insurance company to cover the sick and the healthy.

The " we pay higher premiums because of the uninsured" was never true. Yet like many things if yelled enough , loud enough and ofton enough people will believe it.

Just over majority, 40% will have an outpatient ordeal and 7.6% will have an overnight stay.

We are still subsidizing 40% of those who reject insurance.  40%.

Only covering the sick is idiotic and short sighted.

Neal

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you never used "slurs" like that,  hypocrite? at the end of the day I could care less what anyone in the LGBT community does, and I think they deserve to have the same damn rights as everyone else, including getting married. does that make me anti LGBT?

No, you just want the issue for votes, like you said, you couldn't care less about lgbtq rights. 

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus dude, do you pay any attention to real news YES..you should giv'r a try.  You'd feel better with real information, or do any critical thinking on your own? Lot's and lots!  But it doesn't help with your sides reasoning.  I still don't understand and Maddow is an idiot, so..... Do you live under a rock? I don't think so...I live on one though...is that the same?obamacare is going to die quicker now  Quicker?  How is that possible..but Good! , so many people are going to lose their health insurance Because of this tax reform? NO. entitlement programs are going to be slashed LONG, LONG LONG overdue!!! because the conservatives will suddenly be concerned about the deficit again  . there alone are two major hits to quite a bit of families.

:bc:

I played along....but you really didn't answer my question, did you?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

noggin explain how Hillary cheated sanders out of the election, then explain how you think sanders would have won the general.....btw there's a question I asked about Hillary and the dnc last night, you likely saw it. did you respond? I can find it if you like.

More excuses.  

'yeah, Hillary cheated Bernie, but he would've lost anyway'

Die in a fire. What a garbage human you are.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just over majority, 40% will have an outpatient ordeal and 7.6% will have an overnight stay.

We are still subsidizing 40% of those who reject insurance.  40%.

Only covering the sick is idiotic and short sighted.

Neal

So we should spend tax money for people who will not need it? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

And an overnight stay cost about the same as ins payments for a yr. When was the last time you had an overnight stay?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So we should spend tax money for people who will not need it? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

And an overnight stay cost about the same as ins payments for a yr. When was the last time you had an overnight stay?

Yes we absolutely should, it will make the costs less for us all.  

My son has had multiple overnight stays this year.

Neal

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

:lol: did you type that with a straight face? just what this place needs.....

Just now, steve from amherst said:

So Neal you are cool with forcing someone to buy something they neither want or need so that you can pay less? Yet others are being selfish?

since when are repukes in favor of people getting freebies? we have all kinds of situations where people are more or less forced to buy things. why you clowns continue to use that excuse, like you really give a shit, is comical as hell.

Just now, racer254 said:

To all you bitching about this tax plan, does the current government deserve more of your money? why or why not?

Yes, to pay  the debt down, to spend judiciously on education/science, and healthcare.  For MIC waste, no, for welfare waste, no.

Neal