Check your account email address ×

Your kids Christmas list?

fuck i love it i just want my kids to shoot me the amazon links so i can click the button, same with the wife.  I went to Dicks with the wife for some stuff for the kids that was enough store shopping for me this year everything else will arrive from amazon this week or already came

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck i love it i just want my kids to shoot me the amazon links so i can click the button, same with the wife.  I went to Dicks with the wife for some stuff for the kids that was enough store shopping for me this year everything else will arrive from amazon this week or already came

I was commenting to my wife the other day how much I miss shopping for toys then it occurred to me that what I shop for them is mostly vehicle related and things for their sleds so things haven't changed much.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I was commenting to my wife the other day how much I miss shopping for toys then it occurred to me that what I shop for them is mostly vehicle related and things for their sleds so things haven't changed much.  :lol:  

i find them real hard to shop for at 18 and 16.  They don't need much beyond clothes and money at this point.  wifes always hated getting them gift cards but its what they need between food and gas which are their biggest expenses so they are both getting 4-5 gift cards and thats what we are getting the sons girlfriend as well.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

i find them real hard to shop for at 18 and 16.  They don't need much beyond clothes and money at this point.  wifes always hated getting them gift cards but its what they need between food and gas which are their biggest expenses so they are both getting 4-5 gift cards and thats what we are getting the sons girlfriend as well.  

Can't go wrong with gift cards.   They are my present of choice in exchanges.   What do you want?  Me: "Thiesens gift card."