Check your account email address ×

And it starts.....Families warned they may lose children's health coverage

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It Begins???? So the people that lost their plan under Obamacare rules that wasn't  the beginning??

YOU ARE A FUCKING PARTISAN HACK

You are aware of what the tax bill does to healthcare right?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm skeptical of this tax plan doing much for growth but anything that takes money away from the govt suits me fine.

This plan will give the MC money but will they just pay existing debt off instead of spending it in the economy.  

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well fuck me it’s all Obama’s fault then. Bush never existed.........he did the same as Trump....give everyone a breadcrumb and reward corporate America.

i should have saved my 600.00 check Bush sent all taxpayers. The real cost today is probably 1200.00

but yeah blame Obama who took over a depression

You cashed that $600 check, just like all the other hypocrites that come here complaining.  Why didn't you give that back to the government?  

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Moto "understands" economics.   He's just wrong on his assumptions.  :lol:  

What's funny is reading his "we don't need govt, we need pure communism" then push demand side tax structure.  :lol:  

I don't 'push' it. I'm telling you how to save capitalism from itself.

Of course, since capitalists are greedy and shortsighted as fuck, raising wages is a non-starter. 

The contradictions in capitalism will lead to its demise. 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ben what’s really gonna effect guys your age is the new tax bill. 1 to 2 trillion added to the debt and your generation will have to pay for it along with all the infrastructure Trump promised to do but won’t. Your Social Security and Medicare will be cut and payouts will be moved to 70. Get disabled and it’s gonna be tough to get a check. 

Corporate America gets a huge break.....tic toc

oh this is,rich.  tghe pants pooper is now worried about 1 trillion over 10 yrs,. but was 100% fine with the 8 trillion in 2 years . fucking Hippocrates 

On 12/14/2017 at 9:12 AM, motonoggin said:

I don't 'push' it. I'm telling you how to save capitalism from itself.

Of course, since capitalists are greedy and shortsighted as fuck, raising wages is a non-starter. 

The contradictions in capitalism will lead to its demise. 

Its "demise" is the govt getting involved too much and in the wrong areas.  Its here to stay for a long time moto.   Sorry but you won't be around to see any revolution.  

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its "demise" is the govt getting involved too much and in the wrong areas.  Its here to stay for a long time moto.   Sorry but you won't be around to see any revolution.  

Actually government has done all it can to perpetuate capitalism, going $20 trillion into debt to prop up prices and keep wages low. They've also kept interest rates super low in order to prop up demand. 

If it weren't for government intervention, capitalism would've died a very quick death already.

15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Actually government has done all it can to perpetuate capitalism, going $20 trillion into debt to prop up prices and keep wages low. They've also kept interest rates super low in order to prop up demand. 

If it weren't for government intervention, capitalism would've died a very quick death already.

:lol: 

I won't disagree with the interest rate part.  The $20 trillion in debt also includes trillions of entitlements and money for special interests.   

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol: 

I won't disagree with the interest rate part.  The $20 trillion in debt also includes trillions of entitlements and money for special interests.   

Either way it's artificial demand and props up supply. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Either way it's artificial demand and props up supply. 

Like a forced govt set wage isn't "artificial demand."  :lol: