Check your account email address ×

Democrats caught on tape offering women money to lie about Trump

jtssrx

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If not for this #metoo, we would have about a dozen molestors, rapists, and others still in power. Instead, the MSM has been put on its ass for its compliance, a piece of shit pedo will not be in the senate, and women feel more comfortable that they can come forward. Yeah, totally a big failure... 

Of course there is room to use this as a political tool, but the good it has done far outweighs that. Unreal that you think the outcome of this all is bad... Sorry you won’t be able to treat women like shit anymore. Some of us conservatives were raised not to do that before we ever needed this #metoo...

Kind of ironic as I always treat (ed) women with respect. My beef is the the sudden revelation brought to you by the propaganda machine.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...gonna be the new "Racist!" name calling movement.  And women will start to be ostrasized and resume "round filed"  by HR for adverse selections regarding insurance and risk aversion.

But hey, maybe liberals want to go back to home bound, barefoot, pregnant and cooking a hot meal every evening.  They are sure liking Alabama right now. so....

Good point.  All large companies around here are required to have workplace harassment training, to mitigate the risks of people filing complaints.  Last company I worked at, we were asked to watch these videos and rate various situations and determine if it was harassment or not.   There was a large breasted girl putting dresses on a rack, and a male co worker comes up, leering at her, and says, "hey, nice rack", then touches the clothing rack.   :lol:  We rated that one as a "yes"  for harassment.  Couldn't believe they'd actually put a video with shit like that, the whole class was laughing.  There has to be a protocol to document and investigate these claims to ensure that both the accused and accuser are given a thorough review.  And if some lawyer is paying people to come forward, that needs to be transparent and public.  

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

XLT is becoming the alt left. Poor guy

occams razor says this was basically a play to grab the election. Just watch, all these accusers will now fade into the abyss 

I agree.  Leftists are like Muslims.  They may act like they want to negotiate or find a common ground, and that is the very least of their concerns.  They don't negotiate, they just constantly attack their opposition.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, because there are tons of liberal prosecutors in AL that want to try a 40 year old case.... Oh, actually I doubt there is one at all... And like every other decent human being, I call having sex with a teen rape. Sorry if Bama says otherwise. They are wrong. Moore is a piece of shit, yet you people continue to play the "Yeah, but..." game with him. It is disgusting. The fact that some of you call yourselves Christians is laughable. The fact you claim to be principled is hilarious. Moore is garbage. 

:lol:   God forbid we hear both sides.   That's all I'm saying dude.   I've said time and again the fact that he admitted interest in older teens in his 30's was creepy in my book but I do understand things may have been different in Alabama 40 years ago. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   God forbid we hear both sides.   That's all I'm saying dude.   I've said time and again the fact that he admitted interest in older teens in his 30's was creepy in my book but I do understand things may have been different in Alabama 40 years ago. 

Different in Bama...? Normalize away by all means... Being an openly racist Klansman was also commonpalce back then. Should we not hold them accountable to that 40 years later? And no one is saying don’t hear both sides. When you have a mountain of people and evidence, what is he going to say? We aren’t talking about putting him in prison. We are talking about using the information to make good voting or consumer decisions. That is what this is about. 

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mmkay so being raped or assaulted doesn’t make you a victim. Noted. Men using their position to make unwanted advances doesn’t either. Noted. You are a no-go at this station, go to the wood line and beat your face. Pop smoke. 

I am sure we have all observed the law firm ads for class action against things like asbestos, or medical devices and the like. get ready for law firm ads to recruit victims of sexual harassment against large corps. Did you work for ABC corp between 1965 and 1978, were you made to feel upset, did a superior ever tell you look pretty in that outfit? If so, call the hotline, you could get a big cash settlement.

On 12/12/2017 at 10:27 PM, motonoggin said:

I know, right? it's really hard to believe that men in positions of power wouldn't use that power to hurt others.

what about woman taht used sex to get ahead and forget about the woman who are  attracted  to power and money and fame,  But Im the only being non PC and realistic about this

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Different in Bama...? Normalize away by all means... Being an openly racist Klansman was also commonpalce back then. Should we not hold them accountable to that 40 years later? And no one is saying don’t hear both sides. When you have a mountain of people and evidence, what is he going to say? We aren’t talking about putting him in prison. We are talking about using the information to make good voting or consumer decisions. That is what this is about. 

Have you really heard both siides and which men do you believe have been falsly accused?

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Have you really heard both siides and which men do you believe have been falsly accused?

I heard Moore change his story about 5 times. I think everyone should be able to defend themselves, but at some point the mountain of people coming out has to mean more than the accused saying, “LIES!” Again we aren’t talking criminal prosecution. We are talking about is there enough to warrant passing on a candidate.  In Moore’s case, there was. I’ve seen all the men accused so far except Moore admit wrong doing. I’d say the campaign has been extremely effective and accurate in terms of blame being placed on the right guys.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I heard Moore change his story about 5 times. I think everyone should be able to defend themselves, but at some point the mountain of people coming out has to mean more than the accused saying, “LIES!” Again we aren’t talking criminal prosecution. We are talking about is there enough to warrant passing on a candidate.  In Moore’s case, there was. I’ve seen all the men accused so far except Moore admit wrong doing. I’d say the campaign has been extremely effective and accurate in terms of blame being placed on the right guys.

Did a man in a position of power force you to suck his cock? Perhaps the dean from that third rate school you attended? it sounds to me like this is a very personal issue for you. Tell us more.

Here's the problem with the alt left like XLT

did Moore date teenagers? Probably.

never heard anything about rape or sexual relations 

even so, age of consent was 14

these stories are likely based in truth but very embellished. Shit happened decades ago

back then these actions were commonplace. Just like it is for Muslims now except they marry 14 year olds. 

Use your heads please and quit going over he top XLT you look like an idiot 

Edited by Rod Johnson

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Here's the problem with the alt left like XLT

did Moore date teenagers? Probably.

never heard anything about rape or sexual relations 

even so, age of consent was 14

these stories are likely based in truth but very embellished. Shit happened decades ago

back then these actions were commonplace. Just like it is for Muslims now except they marry 14 year olds. 

Use your heads please and quit going over he top XLT you look like an idiot 

Now I’m the “Alt-Left”.... To half the forum I’m a Dump Pumper and the other half I’m a libtard now... Interesting, I guess that means I’m on the right side of this. Which isn’t a part of your disfuntional labeling system.

16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Also, be prepared for all these allegations so fade away now that Moore lost. We all know that's going to happen

Of course they will fade away... They can’t prosecute them... This hasn’t been about legality, it’s been about letting the voters know what kind of trash he is. They won. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Now I’m the “Alt-Left”.... To half the forum I’m a Dump Pumper and the other half I’m a libtard now... Interesting, I guess that means I’m on the right side of this. Which isn’t a part of your disfuntional labeling system.

Of course they will fade away... They can’t prosecute them... This hasn’t been about legality, it’s been about letting the voters know what kind of trash he is. They won. 

No you've gone pretty heavy alt left lately. You believe whatever you're told to

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No you've gone pretty heavy alt left lately. You believe whatever you're told to

I’m an obvious leftist reptilian NWO super liberal. Glad we got that sorted homie!!!

But in reality, I am very socially liberal. The problem with that is I am a strong FISCAL conservative. I don’t vote off the socially liberal part. I vote off the fiscal part. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m an obvious leftist reptilian NWO super liberal. Glad we got that sorted homie!!!

But in reality, I am very socially liberal. The problem with that is I am a strong FISCAL conservative. I don’t vote off the socially liberal part. I vote off the fiscal part. 

Those are extremely loaded terms

50 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There's no need to be upset good friend 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I've heard it was different in Alabama 40 years ago.  But by all accounts, he's a bible toting southerner who's been happily married for 32-34 years.  If he's not going to prison, then I think we need to drop the pedophile talk, because thats where pedophiles go. :bc: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've heard it was different in Alabama 40 years ago.  But by all accounts, he's a bible toting southerner who's been happily married for 32-34 years.  If he's not going to prison, then I think we need to drop the pedophile talk, because thats where pedophiles go. :bc: 

There is a difference between what is prosecutable 40 years later and was he what they said. He most certainly is/was a pedo. Just because no one could prosecute it half a century later doesn’t mean he can remove that title from himself. He’s a pedo. We don’t need a prosecution to say otherwise. The state of Alabama seems to have agreed.   

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The alt left doesn't actually know what a pedophiles is