Check your account email address ×

You know what, fuck it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ok.

No one here will ever use what WB revealed today against him in an argument. 

:lol:

“By some fascist defending the oligarchy”. Just stfu for once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Good read, WB. :bc:

I wish you all the best! 

Don't be surprised if what you have revealed here gets used against you in the future by some fascist trying to defend oligarchy.

Fucking Nazis!!!  NAZIS EVERYWHERE!!!! 

:lmao:

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit lying....Vince is the dirty end of a fuckstick! :lol:

33 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Quite the read...  Glad you are able to see what was and is going on and use it to continually strive to better yourself!  Brave man for posting here..  But I see the responses seem genuine and positive for the most part even though this stuff makes us all feel a little uncomfortable when reading!!

Moto says you are getting the wall.  Me too!  Hey you fucking bootlicking pig, wanna go to the wall together? :lmao:

:bc:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"I don't like to be reminded how shitty I am, shut up and just let me be shitty to everyone in peace"

Yeah Dan I’m shitty to people but while you’re lecturing everybody about the evils of capitalism and  enjoying the fruits of it and fucking around on your wife with some skank and bragging about it I’m working and taking care of my family which includes my wife who is pretty much disabled so before to call me shitty maybe look in the mirror you big mouthed do nothing piece of fuck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Dan I’m shitty to people but while you’re lecturing everybody about the evils of capitalism and  enjoying the fruits of it and fucking around on your wife with some skank and bragging about it I’m working and taking care of my family which includes my wife who is pretty much disabled so before to call me shitty maybe look in the mirror you big mouthed do nothing piece of fuck.

Like I said...

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like I said...

This has nothing to with WB and his journey but rather you calling me a shitty person. Comparing yourself to him is laughable. This has nothing to do with fascists and the oligarchy rather it’s all about you being a philandering piece of shit. You’re a big mouthed no action coward.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ok.

No one here will ever use what WB revealed today against him in an argument. 

I would never use wb's Shit show against him in an argument. That would be weak.  

I would absolutely use it for laughs. Cause, fsce. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This has nothing to with WB and his journey but rather you calling me a shitty person. Comparing yourself to him is laughable. This has nothing to do with fascists and the oligarchy rather it’s all about you being a philandering piece of shit. You’re a big mouthed no action coward.

Lol.

Ok Jimmy, if you never use anything WB has revealed against him as long as you live, I'll take it back. 

I'm not comparing myself to him, I'm saying this place will use anything personal against you when you're winning an argument because there's a bunch of shit people here.

Lol.

Ok Jimmy, if you never use anything WB has revealed against him as long as you live, I'll take it back. 

I'm not comparing myself to him, I'm saying this place will use anything personal against you when you're winning an argument because there's a bunch of shit people here.

I don’t give a fuck what you take back or don’t take back and if you call me a shitty person you’re damn right I’m going to bring up your side piece that you are so proud of. Calling me shitty(for no reason) is personal so right back at ya.

• Thanks 1

I win them all the time.

You can tell when the person I'm arguing with goes from conceptual to personal

No you don’t Dan...you’re a joke and a piece of shit.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t give a fuck what you take back or don’t take back and if you call me a shitty person you’re damn right I’m going to bring up your side piece that you are so proud of. Calling me shitty(for no reason) is personal so right back at ya.

'for no reason' :lol:

*can't go a page without bringing up personal shit*