Check your account email address ×

crawl towards me!!!!!! pew pew pew pew pew

BOHICA

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Where's the first part of the video tho?  Ahhh....this is just the important part.  But, just guessing....I bet the dude that got his taters ruffled and floored was going after the other copper appearing to be making an arrest.  So...again, it's poorly thought out actions excacerbating an already intense situation.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where's the first part of the video tho?  Ahhh....this is just the important part.  But, just guessing....I bet the dude that got his taters ruffled and floored was going after the other copper appearing to be making an arrest.  So...again, it's poorly thought out actions excacerbating an already intense situation.  

How did I know you'd jump to his defense? You were just waiting to lick his boots.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Ok cool you didn't defend him you were just guessing in a way that would justify his actions....

His actions were severe but it was his decision to take control of a situation before it gets out of control.  Cops are usually outnumbered and taking control of a scene is priority #1.  Fact is, again..it was another's action in a situation that led to this insanity.  Not thinking before acting  and clearly not prepared to follow through with an action once it leads to the precipice is poor reasoning ability.  Resisting and fighting once it's clear you are no longer in a position to do so has really bad consequences.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

What a fucking bootlicking pussy :lol:

Lick them boots 

:lol: Hey, not my fault you don't have the nuts and can't figure out how to take down Barney Fife and get away with it.  Just stop screaming and kicking and just lay still and you won't get hurt....like our first date.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Hey, not my fault you don't have the nuts and can't figure out how to take down Barney Fife and get away with it.  Just stop screaming and kicking and just lay still and you won't get hurt....like our first date.

:lmao:

This is what captors tell hostages...

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

22688025_849911411830447_3732791011404875097_n.jpg

Don’t do what they say then.  But commit to the fight.  I’m not sure why this is so difficult if so many are so against LEO.  They are easily outnumbered, and outgunned.  They are most likely better trained for conflict than most but like anything, the one who wants it more ALWAYS WINS. And LEO is grossly underpaid for that type of fight and thus, easily persuaded not to do so.

WuTz dA ProbLyM?