Check your account email address ×

TIME PERSON OF THE YEAR---- "The Silence Breakers"

jammin

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She is far more than just a corrupt politician. She is the worst example of victim shaming and defense of sexual predators we have in the public domain. She should literally be crucified for how she has treated all of Bills accusers.

First off fuck the death penalty... but more importantly shaming a victim still isn't as bad as creating one. Both are awful, but I have to give this round to Moore.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a thin skinned pussy just like Trump and Time fucking magazine owned you :lol: listen to your pussy bleed right wing whacko tears of blood 

This is perfect ......throw MORE TANTRUMS SNOWFLAKE :lol: 

:lol:

You are really misreading my posts.  But, hey..whatever makes you feel good.  I am more  interested in seeing our biased, lying propoganda continue to devour itself. 

"Tantrums".  :lmao:  I've never laughed so much watching the nation get exactly what it deserves my whole life.  Both from a good and bad standpoints.  i can watch the liberal left fascist's and their pathetic hypocritical movement writhe and cry all day in the pain that is the truth of their failed lies and agenda...and be like....

Image result for seinfeld cigar laughing gif

Just now, Wildboer said:

First off fuck the death penalty... but more importantly shaming a victim still isn't as bad as creating one. Both are awful, but I have to give this round to Moore.

I dont support the death penalty.....I just support indiscriminate throat slashing of evil people !1111111111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont support the death penalty.....I just support indiscriminate throat slashing of evil people !1111111111

So then, "yes" on the death penalty.  Or, do we bandage them up and get them to the hospital before they die.  Maybe not cut so deep?  How about we call it "throat scratching"?

That'll learn 'em!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Person of the year yet they don;t choose  a person,  SMH

Trump clearly was the right pick,  like him or hate him there's been no one else whose had a bigger effect on this country and probably this world in 2017

Well Trump told them no, remember?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh well that's different, offing a toppled dictator in the middle of the street is basically the same thing as punching a nazi.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Giving one a pass....is classier.

I'm definitely not giving the primary rigging jackass a pass, just saying it's sloppy to compare the two. Their crimes are very different and relating them obscures the discussion with political bullshit.

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh well that's different, offing a toppled dictator in the middle of the street is basically the same thing as punching a nazi.

I'm definitely not giving the primary rigging jackass a pass, just saying it's sloppy to compare the two. Their crimes are very different and relating them obscures the discussion with political bullshit.

Neither has been convicted of anything...we know Hillary did the shit shes accused of...the jury is still out on Moore.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Neither has been convicted of anything...we know Hillary did the shit shes accused of...the jury is still out on Moore.

Who's we? The way I look at the legal standard for whether or not they committed a crime and the standard for whether or not they are fit for office are two entirely different things. I don't need to speculate on their guilt or innocence to know they both don't belong in office.

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Who's we? The way I look at the legal standard for whether or not they committed a crime and the standard for whether or not they are fit for office are two entirely different things. I don't need to speculate on their guilt or innocence to know they both don't belong in office.

But you are....