Check your account email address ×

Reverend Wright Deserves His Own Thread

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Some of what he says has merit but not all, he makes reference to the fact that we bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, apparently he forgot about Pearl Harbor.

Using nukes saved a lot of lives and I wouldnt apologize for that .....the japs never would have quit to the last man 

Just now, toslow said:

need to take the fight to your enemy, can't wait till the chickens come home to roost

:lol: we go out and look to make enemies and then cry and over react when they actually strike us. You are a fucking moron 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: we go out and look to make enemies and then cry and over react when they actually strike us. You are a fucking moron 

so you would sooner fight the war on american soil? fucken retard

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

so you would sooner fight the war on american soil?

There was no war and would not have been any war had we not been over in the sand box fucking around for 6 decades......we asked for it and we got what we asked for. Now we will bankrupt ourselves chasing a ghost around the shit hole. Congrats 

Just now, f7ben said:

There was no war and would not have been any war had we not been over in the sand box fucking around for 6 decades......we asked for it and we got what we asked for. Now we will bankrupt ourselves chasing a ghost around the shit hole. Congrats 

you can't seriously think that terrorism wouldn't eventually make to the states even if there was no boots on the ground in the sand box

Just now, toslow said:

you can't seriously think that terrorism wouldn't eventually make to the states even if there was no boots on the ground in the sand box

I wouldnt venture a guess at all ....that would be absurd to speculate on. What is a fact is that we have been painting a huge target on our back and creating boogeymen to fight for a long time

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, toslow said:

the war that would have found it's way to your doorstep 

When another country invades our mainland with their army, navy and Air Force let me know...until then save your horseshit.

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've been quoting him for some time now.....he was spot the fuck on. Dude deserves a massive apology from this country 

Fox news really bagged on this guy. He is spot the fuck on. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When another country invades our mainland with their army, navy and Air Force let me know...until then save your horseshit.

I wonder what couch that faggot is living under.

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Eventually? two planes into the world trade centre one into the pentagon and one into a feild in Pennsylvania is war on the ground in the US :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Eventually? two planes into the world trade centre one into the pentagon and one into a feild in Pennsylvania is war on the ground in the US :dunno: 

and we were begging for it for 3 decades with the taliban etc etc ......and it was the fucking saudis that coordinated it you fucking brain dead sheep 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and we were begging for it for 3 decades with the taliban etc etc ......and it was the fucking saudis that coordinated it you fucking brain dead sheep 

Begging for it :lmao: 

:fuckoff: you hook nosed FUCK 

Edited by Momorider