Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL 2017 NHL HOCKEY THREAD ##&****

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s early eh

I dont trust any team in the east aside from maybe pittsburgh. The east is filled with fluff teams that inflate the records of those that dont totally suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Like to see our local boys win another state championship first but then...spank those Oilers!  Is there any more of a pathetic franchise in all of sports than the Oilers have been in the last ten years?  And after taking tip draft picks for the last 5?????  Edmonton, where good hockey players go to die.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 10:51 AM, f7ben said:

Central Division is just tearing it up with the exception of the hawks and the blues falling off. I think it is indeed the Hawks and Blues that miss the playoffs. I also think that 6th place in the central will have more points than 3rd in the Pacific which will once again be total bullshit. 

Also there is a good chance that all 7 Central teams would qualify for the playoffs in the weak ass east

Either way.....seeing the Blues and the Hawks flounder warms my heart.......now I just need the Avs to lose out for the rest of the season and I wont care what happens !!!!!!!!11

Here you go Zamski