Check your account email address ×

My issue with people like Slinger and Snowrider

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It wasn't meant to be a comparison between how many believe in flat earth or supported Hillary. :bc:

And alot of these flat earthers are the same types that believe in the Rothschilds stuff. :bc:

I'd compare it more to those that believe Elvis or Tupac are still alive. At least some of the Rothschild stuff is proven fact. :bc: 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I relish in the fact that the stupid tend to die off, and fear the fact that our society through advancement (lol in science) is preventing that. Idocracy 2017.

The fact that the stupid are no longer dying off before they reproduce means the whole species is in danger. 

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The fact that the stupid are no longer dying off before they reproduce means the whole species is in danger. 

no , just the advancement of the species .......just watch the movie idiocracy if you'd like to know the future 

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Have you considered you might be the one that's wrong? 

Of course as ive said i have questions about the heliocentric model. I never told these guys 100 % the earth is flat. I question curvature becsuse of things we shouldn't be able to see when you do the heliocentric math.

i respect everyones right to believe or think whatever they want. 

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It bothers them because it questions everything they've been taught. 

Your flat earth posts have caused me to question everything the liberal indoctrination education system has forced upon me

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

Have you considered you might be the one that's wrong? 

One more thing have or anyone else ever seen me ridicule anyone for believing the heliocentric model? I think i take the abuse pretty well without being an asshole in return when being ridiculed for no reason by these people. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

One more thing have or anyone else ever seen me ridicule anyone for believing the heliocentric model? I think i take the abuse pretty well without being an asshole in return when being ridiculed for no reason by these people. 

You've accused people of "blindly believing what they're told", does that count?

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Just an ass to the liberals right? :lol: 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That's the equivalent of saying you don't ridicule people for thinking 2+2=4 when you think it's potato.

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You've accused people of "blindly believing what they're told", does that count?

I say that because you've never taken to time to look at what ive posted. You just mach me. My response to that is your blindly believing everything your taught

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I say that because you've never taken to time to look at what ive posted. You just mach me. My response to that is your blindly believing everything your taught

Why would we spend all of this time watching YouTube videos when you won't even respond to perfectly logical answers to questions you have posed? 

I gave you an answer on why the daylight is the way it is and you said something along the lines of, "that 4 minutes per day can't make a difference, what a bunch of bullshit!!!!!" 

Here's a real stumper.  Assuming zero slippage between my track and the ground - with a perfectly calibrated speedometer reading 100 mph, is it possible that my snowmobile is actually stationary and that the earth is just being spun in the opposite direction at 100 mph?  Keep in mind I have "220" cylinders ;) 

Edited by XC.Morrison