Check your account email address ×

Capitalism cures poverty

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Care to elaborate on this some more?  Why would Communism need capitalism to be in place first then fail?

The capitalist will sell us the rope with which we will hang him.

59 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Apparently the irony of capitalism being so destructive that people will move to communism is too ironic for you to handle. 

:dunno:

Why haven't you moved to a communist country?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

The capitalist will sell us the rope with which we will hang him.

Damn, Marx was a genius. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Why haven't you moved to a communist country?

Because they are currently ALL more authoritarian than the US. :lol:  But...but....but communism can work without authoritarianism. :lol:   God I love that naive image of human nature.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Because they are currently ALL more authoritarian than the US. :lol:  But...but....but communism can work without authoritarianism. :lol:   God I love that naive image of human nature.  

And communism puts all the wealth in the hands of a select few at the top.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Your line of reasoning reveals an inability to grasp very simply articulated ideas. It also presupposes that because something doesn't exist, it automatically means it cannot exist. 

It's dishonest behavior, at best. Exemplary of the willful ignorance of capitalists, though, so thanks for that.

Your line of reasoning reveals an inability to grasp very simply articulated ideas. It also presupposes that because something doesn't exist, it automatically means it cannot exist. 

It's dishonest behavior, at best. Exemplary of the willful ignorance of capitalists, though, so thanks for that.

Well when its basically never happened in the history of mankind I will tend to lean to history for predictions into the future.

So what is this timeline again of the US becoming a non-authoritarian communist society?   I'm not poking fun I want to know your prediction.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well when its basically never happened in the history of mankind I will tend to lean to history for predictions into the future.

So what is this timeline again of the US becoming a non-authoritarian communist society?   I'm not poking fun I want to know your prediction.  

15440463_10212378290199109_279453547684717592_o.jpg

15442381_1150665548321773_6405129097340588985_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"I'm okay with intergenerational theft, as long as it benefits me"

I'm completely in favor of decreased government spending. :bc:

When capitalists won't admit that their supposed prosperity is all built on a sham and massive debt incursions, post memes.

So when will this communist revolution take place?   I mean its not what Bernie wanted and you loved him. :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

So when will this communist revolution take place?   I mean its not what Bernie wanted and you loved him. :lol:  

When you can no longer defend capitalism, so you resort to mockery and ridicule of those who wish to change the system.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When you can no longer defend capitalism, so you resort to mockery and ridicule of those who wish to change the system.

Mockery?   How so?  The question on your thoughts to the date of the revolution is serious and you were an adamant Sanders supporter who WAS NOT campaigning as a communist.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Mockery?   How so?  The question on your thoughts to the date of the revolution is serious and you were an adamant Sanders supporter who WAS NOT campaigning as a communist.  

Bernie was the last best chance for reform. I no longer believe in reform. 

Keep mocking the revolution, tho. You'll get a nice dose of reality when you end up against the wall.