Check your account email address ×

Capitalism cures poverty

I'm just going to keep posting memes until ssfb admits that yawon bwook is another in a long line of capitalist charlatans. Bullshit artist extraordinaire hired by people like the Hewitage foundation and the amewican entewpwise institute to spread their fascist dogma. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's not a rule of nature, it's the law of the jungle. This isn't a fucking jungle, it's civilization.

And one cannot just go off and fulfill their needs in whatever way they please, not with capitalists wielding government power all over the planet. They fucking own everything, dude. 

Your ONLY choice, if you want to survive under capitalism, is to submit to the system. This is not a voluntary action, but an act of self preservation. 

To believe that men are no better than apes posturing for position and power seems to be an awful dim view of humanity.

That could be a meme right there...

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn Moto...you into some nice "cough medicine" tonight?  You're rollin! :lmao:

This is what happens when capitalists try and say slavery isn't really slavery if you just pay the slaves barely enough to survive instead of taking care of their needs yourself like proper slave owners used to.

Capitalists are just greedier versions of plantation owners. Plantation owners who've figured out how to outsource care of their slaves to the slaves themselves. But they call it freedom.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is what happens when capitalists try and say slavery isn't really slavery if you just pay the slaves barely enough to survive instead of taking care of their needs yourself like proper slave owners used to.

Capitalists are just greedier versions of plantation owners. Plantation owners who've figured out how to outsource care of their slaves to the slaves themselves. But they call it freedom.

:lol:

You get your couch medicine from a plantation slaves?  WTF! :lol:

Easy dude....I'm in a few myself.  But my wife made me stop and brought me home....she ruins everything!  DAMN BLONDE FASCIST!!!!! :lol: