Check your account email address ×

So, about those bunkers in Afghanistan...

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Throwing opposites in the same basket is a sure sign of desperation. 

Poor poor guy

No, when it comes down to it, you both side with imperialism. 

So you belong in the same basket.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

WOW...so much hatred and animosity toward one another here....feels right.

:lol:

Snake hates everyone deep down. I gota find the pic of him with all the HCS guys...its a classic. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dave said:

He did as with my father....we all set ourselves up well so we could retire young.

But you are missing on being a hero delivering important packages to important people, day in and day out, day after day after day......

46 minutes ago, Dave said:

And it still doesnt change the fact that youre a fine example of being brainwashed.

Seems to me moe moe is so butthurt he brings family into every thread. What a loser.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

I bet im healthier then you :lol:

You chain smoked for most your life...i ate unhealthy for a few yrs and other then my fucked knee my health is excellent....

Remember that pic of the faggot with thirty cigs stuffed in his cocksucker. Picture of health.

Chainsmokers

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'd like to point out the establishment bootlicker snake running interference for establishment bootlicker slinger

When it comes down to it, they're both fucking liberals.

I fucking hate liberals! 

And what's a plebe? :lol:

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Screenshot_20170414-101018.png

The 1980's you say...... Couldn't have been Reagan, the Partron Saint of Republicans helping out Bin Laden could it? The guy who attacked New York while another Republican was in charge.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The 1980's you say...... Couldn't have been Reagan, the Partron Saint of Republicans helping out Bin Laden could it? The guy who attacked New York while another Republican was in charge.

You just outlined why all muslims should be banned from western nations and Islam declared to be terror organization. Liberals are just too stupid to see the light. I bet you love them refugees we got coming here in droves.

11 minutes ago, Boered said:

You just outlined why all muslims should be banned from western nations and Islam declared to be terror organization. Liberals are just too stupid to see the light. I bet you love them refugees we got coming here in droves.

Or all Christians banned from having weapons. Obviously Christians have spent more time fucking up other people's lives than Muslims.

The West fucked with Iran for Cheap oil.

Then they supported Saddam. 

They Supported Bin Laden.

They continue to support the Saudi's even though they are a dictatorship that supports the spread of radical Islam world wide.

Don't blame the Muslims. You fuckers have been killing more of them than they have of you. 

In a way, what is worse. Fucking up other people because of a warped interpretation of religion or doing it for money? I'd say doing it for money because you know better but you do it out of greed anyway. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Or all Christians banned from having weapons. Obviously Christians have spent more time fucking up other people's lives the Muslims.

The West fucked with Iran for Cheap oil.

Then they supported Saddam. 

They Supported Bin Laden.

They continue to support the Saudi's even though they are a dictatorship that supports the spread of radical Islam world wide.

Don't blame the Muslims. You fuckers have been killing more of them than they have of you. 

In a way, what is worse. Fucking up other people because of a warped interpretation of religion or doing it for money? I'd say doing it for money because you know better but you do it out of greed anyway. 

Wrong again moron. We are a nation built by Christians, a nation that is being covertly taken over by Islam. You are too fucking stupid to understand what Islam is, so it is people like you that are part of the problems we will soon have here in this great country. Do us all a favour and walk out in front of a fast moving bus.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Boered said:

:iagree:

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Wrong again moron. We are a nation built by Christians, a nation that is being covertly taken over by Islam. You are too fucking stupid to understand what Islam is, so it is people like you that are part of the problems we will soon have here in this great country. Do us all a favour and walk out in front of a fast moving bus.

OK. You are one of those that think there is a secret Muslim movement to take over the country. Great idea, worry about some hidden bullshit instead of what is actually happening. 

More Republican logic. 

Look at How many foreign civilians have been killed by actions of the United States military. Start at the 2nd world war. Nuclear Bombs on cities, Fire bombing Dresden, Korea, Vietnam etc. Now work your way through Modern times and all of the people that died because of US involvement. You can't possibly call yourself a Christian nation or at least say that Christians are superior to Muslims when you look at things objectively.

57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  right bunch of thumb suckers who think their lives are so bad because they weren't smart enough to play the system  

Today they're thumbsuckers, tomorrow you'll say they're violent thugs.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

OK. You are one of those that think there is a secret Muslim movement to take over the country. Great idea, worry about some hidden bullshit instead of what is actually happening. 

More Republican logic. 

Look at How many foreign civilians have been killed by actions of the United States military. Start at the 2nd world war. Nuclear Bombs on cities, Fire bombing Dresden, Korea, Vietnam etc. Now work your way through Modern times and all of the people that died because of US involvement. You can't possibly call yourself a Christian nation or at least say that Christians are superior to Muslims when you look at things objectively.

I do not care about those people that the USA has killed. Never did and never will. I care about the preservation of our way of life.

Just now, Boered said:

I do not care about those people that the USA has killed. Never did and never will. I care about the preservation of our way of life.

Then stop saying you are Christian or that the US has Christian values.

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Those Christians used to burn people at the stake to see if they were witches... If they died they weren't witches...

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then stop saying you are Christian or that the US has Christian values.

Protect the unborn so we can drop bombs on them later!

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those Christians used to burn people at the stake to see if they were witches... If they died they weren't witches...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Protect the unborn so we can drop bombs on them later!

I know that part of Christianity. I was going for the fabled Christianity that simple souls like Boered think exists. All the good turning the other cheek, good samavratins etc.

Blessed are the meek. blah blah blah.

But really it's just bullshit and Republicans like to ignore the fact that the US has killed many innocent people in the pursuit of cheap oil to fuel their way of life.