Check your account email address ×

So, about those bunkers in Afghanistan...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Did we not provide, funding, training, weapons to what became Isis? Do you know why the embassy in Benghazi was attacked?

The Clinton state department even admitted that we were helping ISIS. Fuckin a...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

The Clinton state department even admitted that we were helping ISIS. Fuckin a...

Slinger will not tolerate any of these foul utterances against his precious Democrats yet he says he despises Republicans with a passion.....partisan hack fuckhead barely begins to describe him.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger will not tolerate any of these foul utterances against his precious Democrats yet he says he despises Republicans with a passion.....partisan hack fuckhead barely begins to describe him.

hes no worse than his counterparts here on the right

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Did we not provide, funding, training, weapons to what became Isis? Do you know why the embassy in Benghazi was attacked?

I'm sure if you looked hard enough with those conspiracy laden eyes of yours I'm sure you could find some connections between some "tribe" back in the 80s to another tribe today. but to say any US admin is funding ISIS, as it is known today, is complete bullshit. but hey, you saw a video or read something about it somewhere :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

screw you. I know democrats are far from precious, just as not as corrupt as the repukes. the other day I asked for some of these equivalencies that makes some of you say repukes and dems are "the same". no answer as usual, or some bullshit conspiracy. so you give it a try. have the dems lied and lead is into a full blown war like Iraq in the last several decades? no. have the dems tired to fuck everyone out of health insurance? no. taken away planned parenthood which helps a lot of women? no. oh I forgot, they do go after terrorists, hob knob with corporations, and conducted a bombing run in Libya, therefore they're the same :handjob:

Just now, Ebsell said:

Man the military does a good job of training their little soldiers to tow the line :lmao:

full on brainwashing ......defend the state at all costs and the state is never wrong. Fuck the constitution

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

screw you. I know democrats are far from precious, just as not as corrupt as the repukes. the other day I asked for some of these equivalencies that makes some of you say repukes and dems are "the same". no answer as usual, or some bullshit conspiracy. so you give it a try. have the dems lied and lead is into a full blown war like Iraq in the last several decades? no. have the dems tired to fuck everyone out of health insurance? no. taken away planned parenthood which helps a lot of women? no. oh I forgot, they do go after terrorists, hob knob with corporations, and conducted a bombing run in Libya, therefore they're the same :handjob:

They're just slightly less fucking bad, dipshit. 

Still doesn't mean anyone should or will support their stupid shit. 

Just now, f7ben said:

full on brainwashing ......defend the state at all costs and the state is never wrong. Fuck the constitution

It's the same in every Country. Obedience is discipline to them 

Just now, motonoggin said:

They're just slightly less fucking bad, dipshit. 

Still doesn't mean anyone should or will support their stupid shit. 

no, a lot less fucking bad, dipshit. but hey, keep on crying about the thoughts of getting a little less icing on your cake, only to have it taken away completely and getting none :lol:

Dems: "here, I got ya something to drink"

Me: "thanks!" *Takes drink* "thhhppbbbtttt! This is piss, you asshole!!!"

Dems: "so what? Piss is mostly water! Would you rather drink the Republican bleach???"

Me: "no, I'd rather drink plain water"

Dems: "of course you would. Move to unicorn island if you want to drink plain water. Fucking purist!"

Edited by motonoggin

38 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Man the military does a good job of training their little soldiers to tow the line :lmao:

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor boys.... why don't you go yell names at a cop or something.  It's obvious the therapy is needed. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Poor boys.... why don't you go yell names at a cop or something.  It's obvious the therapy is needed. :lol:

Youre a fine example of brainwashing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Didn't see this one coming....good lord you are delusional. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Youre a fine example of brainwashing.

I'd say grandpa did a bang up job on your feeble mind.... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Truth hurts eh. 

Oh stop it...