Check your account email address ×

drinking and driving laws

yarddawg

A couple of my friends are with Toronto Police. They will talk about when someone gets terminated for their misconduct and it typically seems it was usually reported by other officers. Apparently if they witness something inappropriate and do nothing they are guilty of misconduct themselves and are jeopardizing their own careers which they are unwilling to do just to save a bad apple.

Just because the termination of a cop doesn't make the news doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

A full glass of wine with little to no food in her stomach could cause the warning for sure.  As for requesting to attend the detachment.. no.  To be honest, the roadsides are setup so they always favour the motorist.  So the warn could potentially be even higher and a fail would be above .99  The accuracy is great.  The technology has been around a long time.

My thinking is, if I know I'm not impaired and won't blow over, I would want to confirm the warning by getting an actual confirmed read. Also, .051 could become .048 pretty quickly imo???? Sorry, that's the end.....lol

Edited by yarddawg
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, yarddawg said:

My thinking is, if I know I'm not impaired and won't blow over, I would want to confirm the warning by getting an actual confirmed read. Also, .051 could become .048 pretty quickly imo???? Sorry, that's the end.....lol

Impaired is a separate charge and based on physical signs and symptoms.  You can be impaired yet blow under or blow over but not be impaired.   And yes, .051 can drop to .048 quickly.  It can also rise to .055 depending on how long ago the last drink was.   In fact it's common for it to rise between the stop and return to the detachment. Keep asking away.  I've no issues answering your questions at all!!  

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

Your fear is clouding your thinking. 

No, your extreme bias is clouding yours. Face it you have been indoctrinated into a mindset that follows. You do  not even realize you are stomping all over the charter of rights on a daily basis, either that or you are a fascist asshole.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

A couple of my friends are with Toronto Police. They will talk about when someone gets terminated for their misconduct and it typically seems it was usually reported by other officers. Apparently if they witness something inappropriate and do nothing they are guilty of misconduct themselves and are jeopardizing their own careers which they are unwilling to do just to save a bad apple.

Just because the termination of a cop doesn't make the news doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

here you go again with the I have a friend story to support your distorted narrative, Fuck off cliffy.

• Like 1

Exactly.  But as I said, politicians are to blame...... the cops are just carrying out the laws of the land.

12 hours ago, Boered said:

Not me. Not angry either, but certainly disgusted we have our rights violated when police are able to take punitive action when no charges are ever filed, as in the case with.05-.08 and also before any conviction in the case of the stunt driving laws and the impaired laws.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Boered said:

here you go again with the I have a friend story to support your distorted narrative, Fuck off cliffy.

Screw you Zoso... I'm sorry that you don't have friends because you piss everyone off and have to be jealous of those that actually do have friends. Normal people are able to acquire quite a few friends over a lifetime... unlike you. How long until you have to move from your new neighbourhood or get run out of town.

You've been behaving for a while.... you off your meds again.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Screw you Zoso... I'm sorry that you don't have friends because you piss everyone off and have to be jealous of those that actually do have friends. Normal people are able to acquire quite a few friends over a lifetime... unlike you. How long until you have to move from your new neighbourhood or get run out of town.

You've been behaving for a while.... you off your meds again.

Poor Cliffy the story teller. Fuck pal, you have more stories than Walt Disney, and they are all fiction as well.  Go lick some fascist boots.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Poor Cliffy the story teller. Fuck pal, you have more stories than Walt Disney, and they are all fiction as well.  Go lick some fascist boots.

What's the matter Zoso, somebody pull that pickle out of your butt. Not a story just life. If you had any friends you would have experiences beyond your tales of fishing and riding with alcohol as your companion. Get back on your meds. :lol:and curb your anger. You really have a lot of pent up anger at anyone in authority of any type.

Just now, 02sled said:

What's the matter Zoso, somebody pull that pickle out of your butt. Not a story just life. If you had any friends you would have experiences beyond your tales of fishing and riding with alcohol as your companion. Get back on your meds. :lol:and curb your anger. You really have a lot of pent up anger at anyone in authority of any type.

I love how you have zero imagination and must simply repeat what others say.  I have been telling you to pull the bug out of your ass for years, and here you are using that same line. I guess when you spent your life plugging in servers you get a little brain dead. BTW did they run you out of toronto, I do believe you said you moved last year. Cliffy you are a joke here, everyone laughs at you.

12 minutes ago, Boered said:

51pRla1qdnL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:lol:Too bad you don't have anything that happens in your life beyond your imaginary tales of your adventures. You really expect people to believe you do all the crap you claim you do even while medicated.

3 hours ago, Boered said:

I do not buy it. Far far too much evidence to the contrary.

3 hours ago, odot1 said:

LOl!!  Yes, exactly what we do.  Consistently...

Wow, the fear is great within you Zoso.  Perhaps some childhood trauma?  Also seen in potheads and schizophrenics.  Re read.  I was being sarcastic.  You said you don't buy my sarcasm, ergo you actually accept what I truly believe.  Meaning you agree that we do not do it.  Thanks Z!!!

1 hour ago, Boered said:

I love how you have zero imagination and must simply repeat what others say.  I have been telling you to pull the bug out of your ass for years, and here you are using that same line. I guess when you spent your life plugging in servers you get a little brain dead. BTW did they run you out of toronto, I do believe you said you moved last year. Cliffy you are a joke here, everyone laughs at you.

I believe you are exactly like this with your anti Police rhetoric. "Pigs" , really?   No imagination there.  The fear is crippling you.  You can't even make a point without resorting to name calling.  If I didn't know better I'd swear you were a little boy using the parents computer after they leave. 

Edited by odot1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Poor Bozo Zoso... or Boered or whatever name you wanted to use to sneak back on here after being banned. Not many get to have being banned as their claim to fame. You have definitely fallen off the meds wagon. I guarantee you couldn't have done my job, did you ever even have one? I heard you HAD TO LEAVE CONISTON. Too many people looking to lay a beating on you. :lol:As for leaving Toronto... after 60 years I want to build our retirement home at the lake not because I have to move like your situation but because I want to. The only joke is that you're still alive. Your parents should have had you tested after being dropped on your head. It's the only thing that can explain your paranoid schizophrenia. A bit of bipolar in there likely as well.

12 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Wow, the fear is great within you Zoso.  Perhaps some childhood trauma?  Also seen in potheads and schizophrenics.  Re read.  I was being sarcastic.  You said you don't buy my sarcasm, ergo you actually accept what I truly believe.  Meaning you agree that we do not do it.  Thanks Z!!!

He is the crazy man that he is and we all should feel sorry for those with mental defects such as his.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

LMFAO!!!!!!  Sadly though...  certain people will take this as fact and go an rant after rant!!!!! Oh and of course the requisite pig references.. 

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

LMFAO!!!!!!  Sadly though...  certain people will take this as fact and go an rant after rant!!!!! Oh and of course the requisite pig references.. 

the only ones stupid enough to think that is real would be cops....on your knees pig.

Just now, odot1 said:

My god, you are one terrified individual.  

Really, of what exactly. Getting blowjob from an ugly pig at the side of the road perhaps.......can you be more specific.

Just now, Boered said:

Really, of what exactly. Getting blowjob from an ugly pig at the side of the road perhaps.......can you be more specific.

Police,  authority really.  You can't make a single point without resorting to name calling. You are unable to even entertain any difference in opinions. It's obvious you've been bullied your whole life and lashing out behind a keyboard is your way of feeling tough. I've dealt with many people like you and love the interaction in real life.  Keep hiding behind the internet Craig. It's the best, safest option for you.