Check your account email address ×

Trump is gonna get impeached

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you ok with all the shit being reported if its true? Flynn resigning substantiates it to a certain point and there is much more coming. Its getting tough not to connect the dots on this one.

So you missed the Wikileaks stuff that proved Flynn was railroaded :guzzle: 

as much shit as i've said about trump, i do want him to succeed. he has some great ideas. especially his tax plan. cutting the corporate rate to 15% and eliminating taxes completely for those earning under $50k is greatl. however, it's becoming increasingly more apparent that he was willing to do whatever it took to win. he's lost both the CIA and the NSA with his anti rhetoric early on. that's not in a president's best interest. spies don't trust him or feel validated by him. he's fucked. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no dude, the dots started forming a long time ago. :lol:

no ....they didnt. You are a hack and you only see dots when its R dots ......this shit was all circumstantial until recently

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and Hillary wanted a no fly zone which meant instant war with russia ....whats your point moron

she tossed around the idea and you're speculating. furthermore, trump wants the same. trump is hillary on steroids, as i told you months ago. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how many fucking times have you been owned on situations you know nothing about. watch some real news once in awhile. holy fuck. 

ZERO.  None.  Not once.  And most certainly not by you.  You've been unable to back up anything I've questioned you on...because you are a liberal hack....nothin more.

Hey, the world needs losers too!  Maybe you can be their king?

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

she tossed around the idea and you're speculating. furthermore, trump wants the same. trump is hillary on steroids, as i told you months ago. 

the report is the DOD is recommending ....not Trump. You have no clue

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no ....they didnt. You are a hack and you only see dots when its R dots ......this shit was all circumstantial until recently

they did too ya fucking moron. all you were running around asking "where's the proof" when it was right in front of you. mannaford, wikileaks, 17 intel agencies, etc etc etc. it's ok though, you're just a little slow. but at least you're finally seeing the light. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

ZERO.  None.  Not once.  And most certainly not by you.  You've been unable to back up anything I've questioned you on...because you are a liberal hack....nothin more.

Hey, the world needs losers too!  Maybe you can be their king?

:lol:

you are completely full of shit. i've owned your ass with fact several times. you either laugh it off, mention something about fake news, or have to get back on the phone :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the report is the DOD is recommending ....not Trump. You have no clue

i didn't say trump was, read back.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey slinger.  This is an "owned".  Just letting you know.

and you're wrong, as usual. that's an "owned"

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

is what slinger would say about HIllary

I'm asking , to be impeached he would have to convicted of a crime, right?

Not sure what that has to do with slinger or Hillary.