Check your account email address ×

Republicans getting a jump on their super majority

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump, governing by the tweet!

making the media his bitch.  Works for me.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's the Minnesota Momo, just another crackpot...

Given how wrong headed you've been for the last 2 years about this election, you'd think you'd maybe maintain a lower profile.  Be sure and remind us how you were invited to the Bush inaugural...being such a staunch conservative Republican and all :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2017 at 10:12 PM, DriftBusta said:

making the media his bitch.  Works for me.

Given how wrong headed you've been for the last 2 years about this election, you'd think you'd maybe maintain a lower profile.  Be sure and remind us how you were invited to the Bush inaugural...being such a staunch conservative Republican and all :lol: 

Unlike you and the the Fox News shut-ins who just hated Barack from the day he won the election till now, I will give Trump time to succeed or fail.

While you were in your self imposed exile at TBP and before the election I said Trump would be OK for me as far as corporate and personal tax savings, and so far my stock portfolio and 401K have me smiling since the election, being positive I'm always looking at the upside of all situations :thumb:

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Unlike you and the the Fox News shut-ins who just hated Barack from the day he won the election till now, I will give Trump time to succeed or fail.

While you were in your self imposed exile at TBP and before the election I said Trump would be OK for me as far as corporate and personal tax savings, and so far my stock portfolio and 401K have me smiling since the election, being positive I'm always looking at the upside of all situations :thumb:

Yeah except you've made excuses for a fucking scumbag who was tearing the country apart for the last 8 years while guys like me were pointing it out.  Guess what?  I was right, and you were wrong.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:handjob:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah except you've made excuses for a fucking scumbag who was tearing the country apart for the last 8 years while guys like me were pointing it out.  Guess what?  I was right, and you were wrong.

Tearing the country apart? :lol:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tearing it apart in your mind, you watch the that darkside news and it shows.

BTW, I've riding for the last 11 days, heading back to the truck tomorrow or maybe I'll stretch it till Saturday, life is good :bc:

IMG_4437.JPG

IMG_4432.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

BTW, I've riding for the last 11 days, heading back to the truck tomorrow or maybe I'll stretch it till Saturday, life is good :bc:

IMG_4437.JPG

IMG_4432.JPG

You're a fat happy guinea and good for you.  But you have no clue whats going on with most of the rest of the country, and that shows.  5 days on the sled, and tackling terrain that a 600 shortie can only dream about. :bc: 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

IMG_4437.JPG

IMG_4432.JPG

Thats awesome Vince!

On 1/5/2017 at 11:06 PM, DriftBusta said:

You're a fat happy guinea and good for you.  But you have no clue whats going on with most of the rest of the country, and that shows.  5 days on the sled, and tackling terrain that a 600 shortie can only dream about. :bc: 

I'm a solid 195 lbs., I seen that beachball you have in front of you, I must ask does its ever interfere with the handlebars? :bc: 

And my sled is a 137, I put Mohawks on it this fall and oh man what a fucking ski it is on and off trail!!

43 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm a solid 195 lbs., I seen that beachball you have in front of you, I must ask does its ever interfere with the handlebars? :bc: 

And my sled is a 137, I put Mohawks on it this fall and oh man what a fucking ski it is on and off trail!!

6' 220.  I could lose 15-20.  Its still blue twisted steel, with decades of experience, on the track and off.  And we've seen yours, flat stomach doesn't come to mind.  You're 5'2" tall.   :news:  Bitch please.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

6' 220.  I could lose 15-20.  Its still blue twisted steel, with decades of experience, on the track and off.  And we've seen yours, flat stomach doesn't come to mind.  You're 5'2" tall.   :news:  Bitch please.

You tell em Izzy! :lol: