Check your account email address ×

Congrats!

• Platinum Contributing Member

To all you mother fuckers who worship a fucking 74 year old crybaby who’s throwing a temper tantrum because he lost.  Fucker lost bigly!  Tell the stupid fuck to grow up.....unfortunately his cult followers are worse.  MAGA’s are an embarrassment to America.   

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

To all you mother fuckers who worship a fucking 74 year old crybaby who’s throwing a temper tantrum because he lost.  Fucker lost bigly!  Tell the stupid fuck to grow up.....unfortunately his cult followers are worse.  MAGA’s are an embarrassment to America.   

730dd79d85d186763327a6469f1554b4.gif

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Congrats to the pussy's that had to go into hiding the last four years because they didn't get their way...

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

RIGHT ON!!!

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But the four year long temper tantrum the liberals threw was fine , not to mention you running away in a huff.:lol:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Superstore Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Should they grow up by refusing to accept a election and pulling out a bullshit russia story to attempt a failed  coup?

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Says the guy that hid in Biden's pants for couple of years. "Is the coast clear, Joe? Can I come out now?" :lol::lol:

Did Donnie write you a 130k check to keep his mushroom clean :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did Donnie write you a 130k check to keep his mushroom clean :lol: 

Not a Donnie fan, buddy. If you did a little research you'd know that. Unlike you I don't align myself with candidates because there's a letter behind their name. Nice try tho.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Not a Donnie fan, buddy. If you did a little research you'd know that. Unlike you I don't align myself with candidates because there's a letter behind their name. Nice try tho.:thumbsup:

So you’re worse....a forum pussy who’s too scared to upset the MAGA’s on the forum :lmao: 

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you’re worse....a forum pussy who’s too scared to upset the MAGA’s on the forum :lmao: 

Ummm isn't that why you disappeared??? You calling anyone a "forum pussy" is the only funny thing you've posted :lmao: Good work!!!!!

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Sure, sure..... Hey does that apply to people who would choke on their own wang if they dare be critical of their own party. The guy that tows the line and supports them come hell or high water. I hate to tell you, you're part of the problem in this country. A rabid, fanatical party liner who couldn't and wouldn't find any common ground to solve any issue because it would be to much of a blow to your ego. "My way or you're wrong" is your motto. Pathetic really. So who's the pussy? The guy that's willing look at both sides and find some common good or the guy who rails against the other side because their the "enemy". If you used the energy you waste telling people they're stupid towards something useful you might be something more than a lightbulb salesman. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Sure, sure..... Hey does that apply to people who would choke on their own wang if they dare be critical of their own party. The guy that tows the line and supports them come hell or high water. I hate to tell you, you're part of the problem in this country. A rabid, fanatical party liner who couldn't and wouldn't find any common ground to solve any issue because it would be to much of a blow to your ego. "My way or you're wrong" is your motto. Pathetic really. So who's the pussy? The guy that's willing look at both sides and find some common good or the guy who rails against the other side because their the "enemy". If you used the energy you waste telling people they're stupid towards something useful you might be something more than a lightbulb salesman. :thumbsup:

:goodpost:  :thumbsup: