Check your account email address ×

The *OFFICIAL* FSCE woodpile thread!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

This one burned well at the camp last weekend

IMG_20200831_141222.jpg

You just sent a shitload of toxins into the air that your kids/family, friends will inhale some day.

Bad move........real bad.   

46 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Have you ever ran a chipper ? Tons of vibration. If your arm is sore now, after running a chipper for a day, Guaranteed, it will never heel again.

Get everything ready, and hire it done. Look after the arm, and go get surgery, to get it to heal properly. 

Yeah, I rented one about ten years ago. Fukkin branch slammed into my thumb, hurt like a mother fukker for a long time.

Yeah, I saw my primary D last week, got an appointment with ortho next week. It's not really getting any better. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My brush-pile with the ATV/Trailer for perspective. 

Also my side yard.  

P9120485.JPG

P9120486.JPG

P9120487.JPG

P9120488.JPG

P9120489.JPG

P9120490.JPG

Beautiful property, that last pic with the sun shining through the trees is sweet..That's a lot to maintain, nice work

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Beautiful property, that last pic with the sun shining through the trees is sweet..That's a lot to maintain, nice work

Thanks. That's about 1/10 th of the mowed area. It is a bit too much to maintain. With my bum arm, it's really tough now. 

As time goes on,. I'll just have to pay to have more mowing done. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I don't really give a fuck.

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Your lawn needs some tlc

Your starfish needs a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE with no MArfak, stuck in it. 

9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Actually that's a nice looking pc of property 550. You do a nice job for an old guy with a bum arm.

Thanks!!   :bc:

Next month they'll be stopping to take pics of the pond. They don't obey my signs!!!   :lol:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Next month they'll be stopping to take pics of the pond. They don't obey my signs!!!   :lol:

I wondered what that water pic was about. Thought maybe you were a baller with some lakefront property.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dreaming !! Lmmfao 

Just now, Skidude600 said:

I wondered what that water pic was about. Thought maybe you were a baller with some lakefront property.

600 feet. But it's not a huge pond. Maybe 10-12 acres. Part-time job keeping people out. They are dying to get in there fishing. They walk right under my signs, and play dumb when I walk down to kick them out. I try not to get into pissing contests with them.  

Bass, pickerel, perch, horn pout, blue gills, calico. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

600 feet. But it's not a huge pond. Maybe 10-12 acres. Part-time job keeping people out. They are dying to get in there fishing. They walk right under my signs, and play dumb when I walk down to kick them out. I try not to get into pissing contests with them.  

Nice. :bc:

Just now, The One said:

Dreaming !! Lmmfao 

I'll take pics of them.

About three years ago 2 fukkin girls came onto our front side lawn and started taking pictures!!!!  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in my garage, and happened to look out, and saw them.

They eventually left on their own, I didn't confront them or anything. 

All kidding aside,........................ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, BOTH OF THEM!!

Two years ago I came across a guy taking photos of a girl in our field. A blonde girl, MODEL OR SOMETHING, BEAUTIFUL...and there I am 40 fukkin pounds overweight, wearing ratty work clothes that a street bum wouldn't touch.   

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

.......and your personal favorite......trouser trout.  :lmao:

• Haha 1