Check your account email address ×

Cop who killed Floyd arrested

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

wUt AbOwT tArGeT?!?!

and the 217 other burnt out mom and pop shops you missereable cunt . I really hope your little farm gets robed and burn to the ground with you in it 

This whole bullshit just confirms what the " SAGE OF THE WOODPILE " has been prophesizing for years...…………... BLACK AMERICA IS OUR WORST NIGHTMARE. 

End of story. Period. 

21 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess but the local businesses that are being torched I don't understand. Hit the police station I get run over Target maybe but the ma and Pa places?

Did you see the Autozone getting smashed up by an undercover cop while the protesters told him to stop and chased him down and called him out for trying to incite looting and violence?

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I hope they burn your mom's house to the ground and burn your dad's shop and truck 

They're married, their assets aren't separate, props for not thinking everything belongs to the husband though. Also the shop is attached to the house and the truck is in the driveway within 5' of the house so they could kill three birds with one stone tbh

Just now, Wildboer said:

Did you see the Autozone getting smashed up by an undercover cop while the protesters told him to stop and chased him down and called him out for trying to incite looting and violence?

They're married, their assets aren't separate, props for not thinking everything belongs to the husband though. Also the shop is attached to the house and the truck is in the driveway within 5' of the house so they could kill three birds with one stone tbh

any proof it was a cop? yeah thought so . fucking sheep 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I hope they burn your mom's house to the ground and burn your dad's shop and truck 

IMG_5466.GIF.b7df8571a1c0a6ba607bb55c61b5bff6.GIF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so post it up. 

not bullshit internet speculation but the proof 

Don't let these assholes get you bogged down in a side argument. 

Blacks and to a lesser degree commie-scum are doing this, period end of story...

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

any proof it was a cop? yeah thought so . fucking sheep 

There is a good amount of evidence this guy is a cop from St. Paul. I highly doubt he was directed to do this by his department, but it is quite clear he is a cop from St. Paul.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

There is a good amount of evidence this guy is a cop from St. Paul. I highly doubt he was directed to do this by his department, but it is quite clear he is a cop from St. Paul.

no it is not he has been intarogated and looked in to buy the henn county sheriffs dept  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no it is not he has been intarogated and looked in to buy the henn county sheriffs dept  

The cops said a cop did nothing wrong, you believe them, and you're calling me the sheep? :lol: You must love the taste of boots.

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The cops said a cop did nothing wrong, you believe them, and you're calling me the sheep? :lol: You must love the taste of boots.

diff department diff city