Check your account email address ×

"Sanctuary Cities"

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's see; Illinois sends more to the federal government that it receives and Chicago is the economic engine that drives the state....and you can't figure it out :lol: 

Oh and talking about economic engines you might want to think about NYC eh......:thumb:

Trump's borrowing and spending will make FDR look like a piker, then what Highmark? :lol: 

*guffaw*

On 11/19/2016 at 7:24 AM, DriftBusta said:

*guffaw*

Being uninformed and not well read is something that shouldn't be laughed about, but I guess it's OK to laugh at yourself :thumb:

Anyhow to get you up to speed on the Trump borrow and spend plan I will leave you the words of Trump's top strategist Steve Bannon.

"Like [Andrew] Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he says. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution - conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ringside-with-steve-bannon-at-trump-tower-as-the-president-elects-strategist-plots-an-entirely-new-political-movement/ar-AAktbM8

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Being uninformed and not well read is something that shouldn't be laughed about, but I guess it's OK to laugh at yourself :thumb:

Anyhow to get you up to speed on the Trump borrow and spend plan I will leave you the words of Trump's top strategist Steve Bannon.

Republicans like to talk about being fiscally conservative but rarely practice it. It's called hypocrisy.... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/19/2016 at 7:02 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's see; Illinois sends more to the federal government that it receives and Chicago is the economic engine that drives the state....and you can't figure it out :lol: 

Oh and talking about economic engines you might want to think about NYC eh......:thumb:

Trump's borrowing and spending will make FDR look like a piker, then what Highmark? :lol: 

You not surprisingly are missing my point.   Don't tax as much if its simply going to go through the Federal Govt bureaucratic washing machine only to have less sent back.   Makes sense eh Vince.