Check your account email address ×

'Critical' shooting incident at Molson Coors' Milwaukee facility; 7 people killed: report

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Welp!  This got a good leaving alone. Not even so much as a peep from the dems screaming about guns.  I wonder why?  Oh well...better luck next time.

Pretty clear why its been left alone. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a weekly to a daily thing these days. Most people have simply accepted it as the new normal in America. No real mystery about that. 

I don't remember you posting one yesterday, last week or last month..Link me up to the posts Mang!!??

In all seriousness, I was talking with my kids just the other day about how there hasn't been one that I can think of in a really long time..which is good

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't remember you posting one yesterday, last week or last month..Link me up to the posts Mang!!??

In all seriousness, I was talking with my kids just the other day about how there hasn't been one that I can think of in a really long time..which is good

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2020

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Need to understand how to look inside those numbers and what really is a mass shooting. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Do you consider every one listed a "mass shooting" ? 

If I remember correctly you're pro 2nd

IMO, lot of those don't really seem like what happened above.

I think there are definitely people who shouldn't have guns, I'm pro background checks, also pro red flag as used as intended, but I think it will be abused.

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you consider every one listed a "mass shooting" ? 

If I remember correctly you're pro 2nd

IMO, lot of those don't really seem like what happened above.

I think there are definitely people who shouldn't have guns, I'm pro background checks, also pro red flag as used as intended, but I think it will be abused.

Given to rising levels of mental health related violence and the proliferation of firearms, we just learn to live with it. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Given to rising levels of mental health related violence and the proliferation of firearms, we just learn to live with it. 

Ok, that's not what I asked my man,..is cool if you don't want to give an opinion

:bc: