Check your account email address ×

I can’t believe this cunt gets applause

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

or just back people who want to take the rich man's money . untill the rich man is tge factory worker pulling 100k then is she still great ? 

how about when she wants a part of your pension because every one deserves a good retirement? she still great then. 

Trump just floated Medicare and SS cuts again. Fuck him and fuck you

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Says the biggest dumb cunt in the history of snowmobile websites 

I'm way smarter and way more successful than you ever dreamed of being.

Jimmy is Ben’s nut dangler. He’s always sucking Ben’s cock. Pay him no attention 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump just floated Medicare and SS cuts again. Fuck him and fuck you

and I am fine with that as long as the same percentage of cuts are across the board for all fed spending .

fyi your pension will be funding both of those programs before you get to collect . Mark my words 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You went to college, to paint houses.  You're a miserable do nothing cunt with a pathetic life. Dumb and unsuccessful cunt 

Yeah so....college was a hoot and my life is fine. At least I don't spend my days throwing tantrums and threatening people on a snowmobile site. 

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy is Ben’s nut dangler. He’s always sucking Ben’s cock. Pay him no attention 

Again with this.....weird. 

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What are you, in the 5th grade? FFS you are immature.

Neal

That's an insult to 5th graders everywhere. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah so....college was a hoot and my life is fine. At least I don't spend my days throwing tantrums and threatening people on a snowmobile site. 

Again with this.....weird. 

That's an insult to 5th graders everywhere. :lmao:

Listen when you stop sucking Ben off on a daily basis I’ll stop pointing it out until then all bets are off. What’s weird is your desire to be liked. No one else on this site acts like you. It’s pathetic how often “everyday” you kiss his ass

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Listen when you stop sucking Ben off on a daily basis I’ll stop pointing it out until then all bets are off. What’s weird is your desire to be liked. No one else on this site acts like you. It’s pathetic how often “everyday” you kiss his ass

You're a strange dude....Gay Jay lives down near you if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he'll come over and swap spit in the shower with you. 

BTW I could not care less if I'm "liked" here....that's weird right along with your dick sucking fantasies. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a strange dude....Gay Jay lives down near you if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he'll come over and swap spit in the shower with you. 

BTW I could not care less if I'm "liked" here....that's weird right along with your dick sucking fantasies. 

No what’s weird is you metaphorically lapping on Bens balls everyday

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Well JT you seem a little confused about all of this...does the guy have a cock or a pussy? 

BTW dummy if I wanted to be "liked" around here I would jump on the Trump train like you and Dopo  and start threads calling democrats cunts and pencil necks...not my style.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then why did you start a thread to see if you are "liked"

:lol2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What are you, in the 5th grade? FFS you are immature.

Neal

Oh shut the fuck up pussy

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah so....college was a hoot and my life is fine.

At least I don't spend my days throwing tantrums and threatening people on a snowmobile site. 

Yea sure it is :lol:

Yea that's it,  OK  :lol:

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Keep me out of your faggot fantasies

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well JT you seem a little confused about all of this...does the guy have a cock or a pussy? 

BTW dummy if I wanted to be "liked" around here I would jump on the Trump train like you and Dopo  and start threads calling democrats cunts and pencil necks...not my style.

But that’s exactly your style. How many times have you called Rudy G names in the last few months?  

• Thanks 1