Check your account email address ×

Time to kick some ass

26 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Crow :lol: I notice you didn't say a fucking thing until the game was over.  To busy downing multiple packs of Tums.  

Do fucking even try and tell me you weren't the slightest bit nervous. A pick 6 or a fumble and they could have won by 1 or 2 

Yea sure 

I don't really give a fuck who wins.  Only reason I want GB to lose is to shut that faggot ass pussy Snoputz up :lol:

No it wasn't 

Good lord you're an idiot, nervous over a game? LOL! Of course I didn't say anything before the game, I didn't want to make myself look stupid like you did.....choke on that crow.

The Packers also got fucked by the refs last night on Seattle's first drive, that was clearly a fumble recovered by Chandon Sullivan and the refs blew it dead so you can stick your 3rd down argument right up your dumb ass.

Like Jammin said, the Pack has nothing to lose at this point so suck it you little bitch. :finger: How bout those Lions? :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Good lord you're an idiot, nervous over a game? LOL! Of course I didn't say anything before the game, I didn't want to make myself look stupid like you did.....choke on that crow.

The Packers also got fucked by the refs last night on Seattle's first drive, that was clearly a fumble recovered by Chandon Sullivan and the refs blew it dead so you can stick your 3rd down argument right up your dumb ass.

Like Jammin said, the Pack has nothing to lose at this point so suck it you little bitch. :finger: 

How bout those Lions? :lmao:

Liar

Lions? :lol: you actually think I'm a Lions fan? :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, you thought the Pack was going to be upset by the Seahawks and you were wrong. You must like the taste of crow.

That 3rd down was no big deal, if it would have gone to 4th down easy qb sneak for the 1st down........yawn. 

I’m pulling for The Packers but the Niners pass rush is going to be tough to handle. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m pulling for The Packers but the Niners pass rush is going to be tough to handle. 

There's no doubt about that, the Pack is going to have to play a flawless game in a hostile environment and that still may not be enough. "Any Given Sunday" are the only words for now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t you have season tickets? 

I go to 1 or 2 games a year on average. Sometimes more, depending on who is the visitor.  I go to watch the other team, not the Lions. This year was KC and Dallas 

Not getting any next year 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

As much as I hate the packers I am glad they beat Seattle. I am more of a 49ers fan so I hope they pound Aaron Rogers pussy in the dirt! 

x2. Really like how they built that team and seems like they have a good front office/coaching staff in place. Nice to see them relevant again.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

x2. Really like how they built that team and seems like they have a good front office/coaching staff in place. Nice to see them relevant again.

Thanks, the Packers really appreciate your kind words. :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

So I heard the refs pulled off another victory for the packers.  Good for them.

Oh, you mean that fumble they screwed the Packers on the Seahawks  first drive? Big swing and a miss there Dudley. How bout those Vikings? :lmao:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Oh, you mean that fumble they screwed the Packers on the Seahawks  first drive? Big swing and a miss there Dudley. How bout those Vikings? :lmao:

IDK, I just heard.  I don’t watch the NFL anymore.

I won big on the Vikes game.  And I’m not even gonna hold him to his “I’ll bet you an extra $5k if they beat them by two touchdowns.”  :lol:

I feel bad enough for these Vikings fans.  Especially the ones that keep believing “this is our year”. He’s a BIG one.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, frenchy said:

John Lynch FTW....loved that guy when he played...just a fucking thumper. 

7 minutes ago, jammin said:

Not sure why you say that but i'm listening. 

Because Frenchy is a hater.

LaFleur is playing in the NFC Championship as a 1st year head coach but he's a dud. :lmao:

I think Frenchy's Top Bunk Clunk may be having some long term effects. :lmao:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

As much as I hate the packers I am glad they beat Seattle. I am more of a 49ers fan so I hope they pound Aaron Rogers pussy in the dirt! 

Not surprised that some who is known as Analreceiver is a San Fransisco fan :gfight:

1697598401_giphy(2).gif.b45a8347313f13000813e07877d3c0ac.gif.6098f8ac9ad6b2cf85f434d5e7c9afed.gif