Check your account email address ×

Trumps notes for today

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Today on the White House lawn the presidents had written notes to read.....

How really sad is this. What an embarrassment for every American.

https://www.newsandguts.com/photo-of-the-day-trumps-notes/

47A417DB-7422-4EB6-88CE-792D109A4F3B.jpeg

I posted this as well. The clown posse are losing it over two postings. Is President sharpie going to switch to crayons next?

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Today on the White House lawn the presidents had written notes to read.....

How really sad is this. What an embarrassment for every American.

https://www.newsandguts.com/photo-of-the-day-trumps-notes/

47A417DB-7422-4EB6-88CE-792D109A4F3B.jpeg

lmfao really just sit back and think for 10 seconds before you make a fool of your self and post tbis shit day in day out 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Negative 700... :lol:

I'm surprised you triggered bitches aren't at 1,000 yet.  Momo has been all over it like a shit sandwich.  Limp1 slowed down but he was going on 4 hours sleep until he realized it didn't mean anything. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm surprised you triggered bitches aren't at 1,000 yet.  Momo has been all over it like a shit sandwich.  Limp1 slowed down but he was going on 4 hours sleep until he realized it didn't mean anything. 

Lying shitforbrains posts what :fuckoff:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Did I ask for a brief synopsis, No! Here’s the key part...... I’m just laughing at you  :lol:

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

funny how some one who could care less about her rating is fully aware of who is giving the rating 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

funny how some one who could care less about her rating is fully aware of who is giving the rating 

He's a complete idiot, we all know this, but in all fairness I keep reminding him of his rating as he drops lower and lower into Momo territory

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It’s hard to miss. When you click on the notifications and it showed one triggered bitch Limp1 reacted close to 40 times in a row.  He must be one meds now because he stopped. But shit eating Momo took over. Not quite as crazy but still obsessive considering.