Check your account email address ×

GOP Plays Risky Game With Attacks on Vindman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

After spending the last month on an AF base then an Army base talking to a lot of people the damage Obama did was greater than I thought. It does appear to be slowly getting better. 

The demoralizing of US troops has never been broader....with malice from the Obama administration.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Disparage Vindman because he isn’t sucking Trumps balls...You military guys are as bad as low rent mafia rats.

Did you say the same about Petraeus? Olly  North? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So our military is so inept it promotes these kinds of people to that rank?  Good to know...

Neal

Come on Neal you think the military doesn't falsely promote no different than corporations.   I recall xlt580 calling out a few former high ranking military commanders on fox news.   Was he wrong?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Come on Neal you think the military doesn't falsely promote no different than corporations.   I recall xlt580 calling out a few former high ranking military commanders on fox news.   Was he wrong?

Again, seats need asses.  Jobs need to be filled. Positions covered.  Like any large organization, the best and the brightest are too few.  The military is even tougher because, you can’t just pick anybody and laterally transfer from one unit to another.  You are forced to work with the units current staff in most cases.  You do what you can with what you have.

These types of officers are a dime a dozen.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Disparage Vindman because he isn’t sucking Trumps balls...You military guys are as bad as low rent mafia rats.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:04 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Col Peters was a pussy when the left wing were up in arms against him over his comments on Obama and he is a pussy still today with the right against him. He is an opportunist coward who uses his service as a way to gain credibility on topics of division and bullshit. The little faggot was a Colonel... He never deployed, never did anything of substance, never stood out. He is a propaganda machine used by the political system to toss stones. Vince, know who you are defending. He is no hero. He’s a piece of shit. Feel free to find my comments about this bitch when he was liberal enemy number one. My comments are word for word. 

Did you get after XLT when he was critical of another Lt. Col.?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Did you get after XLT when he was critical of another Lt. Col.?

Fuck if I know...good to see you in the case of digging up old posts trying to play gotcha.

53 minutes ago, bussman said:

He’s a liar. 

Defend away. 

Hey if you say so Buss because you are clearly on a higher plane than me and have deep insights and awareness nobody else is capable of.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck if I know...good to see you in the case of digging up old posts trying to play gotcha.

Why is that off limits?   Damn man learn to take a bit of criticism.  I guess I should have added some childish insult about where you live to make it ok.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Why is that off limits?   Damn man learn to take a bit of criticism.  I guess I should have added some childish insult about where you live to make it ok.  :lol:  

It’s not off limits but you throw some post from months ago and expect me to remember how or if I commented....Christ Dopo is bringing up Olly North for fucks sake! 🤣

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not off limits but you throw some post from months ago and expect me to remember how or if I commented....Christ Dopo is bringing up Olly North for fucks sake! 🤣

Just making a point on criticism of anyone in the military.  My guess is you've had some criticism of your own.  

Vindman just sets off alarms for me.   He could have been there kissing Trump's ass and I would have felt the same.   Its highly unusual for a in service US military officer to be offered the highest position in the military of a foreign country.....one known for massive corruption.   That should be setting alarm bells off all over our high command.   3 times for God's sake.  Something really strange about that. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just making a point on criticism of anyone in the military.  My guess is you've had some criticism of your own.  

If Vindman is charged with lying under oath or charged in some way than it is what it is. I won’t excuse that.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is telling.  You should have the same response if it was based on your morals, values and beliefs.  Most people would know how they responded in a heartbeat.  Liars tend to have to remember what they say.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey if you say so Buss because you are clearly on a higher plane than me and have deep insights and awareness nobody else is capable of.

Pretty much everybody knows he’s a liar. If that’s higher plane thinking then okay. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Pretty much everybody knows he’s a liar. If that’s higher plane thinking then okay. 

So he will be charged with lying under oath and perjury?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is telling.  You should have the same response if it was based on your morals, values and beliefs.  Most people would know how they responded in a heartbeat.  Liars tend to have to remember what they say.

How is that telling Racer? Are you calling me a liar?