Check your account email address ×

Kimbo Slice Dead?

That'd be my guess too (along with everyone else).  He talked a lot of shit and rarely fought...and when he did, seemed they were nobodies.  Not sure how he became a "household name" in MMA.  Ehh, I don't follow that shit like I used to.  Met Ken Shamrock back in the day when I was working my way into the sport.  

Lesnar is coming back so...should be interesting.....for a while anyway.  Rousey is planning a big comeback too.  She's fun to watch, for women fighting I guess.

Edited by Zambroski

The MMA tried to make him a poster child but he just wasn't that good of a fighter.  Great boxer but THIS isn't THAT.  The few where he was out in the fence with a real opponent just didn't work out that well for him.  I heard some gym rat wore his ass out in the ring after some shit talkin' went on.  Again, he was famous for running his mouth.

Edited by Zambroski

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The MMA tried to make him a poster child but he just wasn't that good of a fighter.  Great boxer but THIS isn't THAT.  The few where he was out in the fence with a real opponent just didn't work out that well for him.  I heard some gym rat wore his ass out in the ring after some shit talkin' went on.  Again, he was famous for running his mouth.

He was famous for his bare knuckle fights on you tube....before his MMA days.

• Like 1