Check your account email address ×

Arctic cat dissolve their factory race team and dept?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Anybody who doesn’t bother with clutching while “modifying” or believes his stock skis are the best things going...well, yuh....just let me pass safely before I have to scare the fuck out of you taking the inside corner.

:lol:

Show em a ski or he will never let you by. You know the type.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Show em a ski or he will never let you by. You know the type.

:lol: you 600 riding retards are cute. Nobody is passing me on a trail unless I'm stopping for a beer.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He isn’t letting anybody pass.  HE’S ON AN ATE - FITTY HYPER SLED ROLLIN’ HARD!!!

Honestly.....I ride at speeds on most trails that are well above what your girl sled could dream of. It's not bragging....its a matter of the equipment.

You arent keeping up with any group of good riders anywhere on an sx sled

Sorry

Just now, f7ben said:

Honestly.....I ride at speeds on most trails that are well above what your girl sled could dream of. It's not bragging....its a matter of the equipment.

You arent keeping up with any group of good riders anywhere on an sx sled

Sorry

We don’t ride with the same types of riders and your trails look lame as fuck to me.  Any fucking retard can hold the flipper.  ANY FUCKING RETARD.

We don’t ride with the same types of riders and your trails look lame as fuck to me.  Any fucking retard can hold the flipper.  ANY FUCKING RETARD.

I've ridden everywhere you ride and all over MN. From International falls down to Cloquet and from Bemidji to Wisconsin and the UP.

There is maybe 3% of trails where a sx sled could keep up with the typical group.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Go get him then.  I don’t think you can ride for fuck all.

And I think you're over the hill and were never fast to begin with ......I've ridden 1000s of miles with mohawk helmet wearing race sled posers....I know the type well. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I've ridden everywhere you ride and all over MN. From International falls down to Cloquet and from Bemidji to Wisconsin and the UP.

There is maybe 3% of trails where a sx sled could keep up with the typical group.

You can’t ride for shit.  I’ve heard many of you “big dogs” have every excuse in the world why they can’t keep up.  The smartest ones just call us nuts.  You’d be rolling over your sled looking in the skid like something was wrong....and we’d all just watch...and smile.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He isn’t letting anybody pass.  HE’S ON AN ATE - FITTY HYPER SLED ROLLIN’ HARD!!!

Yeah, him and everybody else.  I'll not concerned.

Ben will be at the bar bitching about the two bigguns on the 2 up that was holding him up and wouldnt let him by.

You can’t ride for shit.  I’ve heard many of you “big dogs” have every excuse in the world why they can’t keep up.  The smartest ones just call us nuts.  You’d be rolling over your sled looking in the skid like something was wrong....and we’d all just watch...and smile.

:lol: just stop

fucking bragging about being fast on a sled that goes 70

sweet fuck

Yeah, him and everybody else.  I'll not concerned.

Ben will be at the bar bitching about the two bigguns on the 2 up that was holding him up and wouldnt let him by.

:lol: yeah, barstool racers.  My favorite.  

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: just stop

fucking bragging about being fast on a sled that goes 70

sweet fuck

I’m not bragging about being fast.  You think you are the fastest, bestest rider on the trails.  You sound like a normal internet clown that disappears off the forums after the first ride.  Seen many just go invisible after all the shit talking.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If they shut down their racing program, it’s all over....and I’m back on a Doo!!!

From one fan of racing to another, I have a serious question: If Cat shuts down its racing program, why would you stop riding a brand that does everything you want it to do?  You've had no complaints about your Cat. I'm curious about the connection between Cat's race program and your own riding. Are you worried that race technology would cease to filter down to consumer sleds? (<--That seems like a legit reason.)

Polaris has had lots of podium success in snocross, cross-country, and hillcross over the last decade, but if Polaris cut all racing programs tomorrow, I would not trade my IQR for another brand or tell my son to sell his Assault 800 and his Assault 850 in order to buy a couple of Doos.  

Just now, CaddisFly said:

From one fan of racing to another, I have a serious question: If Cat shuts down its racing program, why would you stop riding a brand that does everything you want it to do?  You've had no complaints about your Cat. I'm curious about the connection between Cat's race program and your own riding. Are you worried that race technology would cease to filter down to consumer sleds? (<--That seems like a legit reason.)

Polaris has had lots of podium success in snocross, cross-country, and hillcross over the last decade, but if Polaris cut all racing programs tomorrow, I would not trade my IQR for another brand or tell my son to sell his Assault 800 and his Assault 850 in order to buy a couple of Doos.  

I was kidding you fucking retard.  My sled is good to go.  But I will want a new one sooner or later and I like the new Doos.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not bragging about being fast.  You think you are the fastest, bestest rider on the trails.  You sound like a normal internet clown that disappears off the forums after the first ride.  Seen many just go invisible after all the shit talking.

I think nothing of the sort 

Just now, f7ben said:

I think nothing of the sort 

Yes you do.  You are constantly bagging on everyone else’s sled, riding style, riding ability, mechanical ability, etc etc, etc.

I like technical riding because it takes more skill and is more fun and active.  You ride straights.  I have no interest in that shit.  You thinking you are a better rider because your sled has more cc’s is idiotic as fuck.

How much time on the NSST?

200 miles total

Yes you do.  You are constantly bagging on everyone else’s sled, riding style, riding ability, mechanical ability, etc etc, etc.

I like technical riding because it takes more skill and is more fun and active.  You ride straights.  I have no interest in that shit.  You thinking you are a better rider because your sled has more cc’s is idiotic as fuck.

I'm bagging on everyone because that's what we do here. 

I have never bragged about being faster than anyone else in earnest.

Me saying I'm faster than you is a fact because you ride a slow ass sled.

Put us on the same sled and you may well be faster. 

Truth is it's tough to make a pass on most trails if all riders are riding equalish sleds.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

200 miles total

I'm bagging on everyone because that's what we do here. 

I have never bragged about being faster than anyone else in earnest.

Me saying I'm faster than you is a fact because you ride a slow ass sled.

Put us on the same sled and you may well be faster. 

Truth is it's tough to make a pass on most trails if all riders are riding equalish sleds.

So my sled is slow then?  It’s a 600 race sled.  It doesn’t line up with other sleds to run across the lake or fly down rail beds.  Do you ride sleds by remote control?  See, you think little of rider input because that’s what it takes to ride like you do.  Very little rider input.

No?  You can show me next season.  If I’m wrong about your riding ability and you are the skilled pilot you say you are.   I’ll admit I was wrong about my assumption.

Until then, it’s all just shit talk, right, Hazel?

:lmao: