Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can make up for poor clutching with hp. You cannot make up for lack of hp with clutching.

:owned:

So you have never seen a well clutched lower HP sled beat a higher HP sled with shitty clutching??? I have on MANY occasions. All the HP in the world won't help if you're not clutched for it.I really hope you're joking or just being sarcastic :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you have never seen a well clutched lower HP sled beat a higher HP sled with shitty clutching??? I have on MANY occasions. All the HP in the world won't help if you're not clutched for it.I really hope you're joking or just being sarcastic :thumbsup:

We are talking about turbos and adding massive amounts of power. 

We arent talking about a well clutched 700 taking down a 800 here.

Moron Dave and Buttcocks tried to claim there were no gains from running a tune on a turbo if you dont clutch for it 

That is 100% bullshit

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We are talking about turbos and adding massive amounts of power. 

We arent talking about a well clutched 700 taking down a 800 here.

Moron Dave and Buttcocks tried to claim there were no gains from running a tune on a turbo if you dont clutch for it 

That is 100% bullshit

If the power gains are at a different ie: higher rpm it is not bullshit. And even if you gain 60 hp on the dyno you are NOT gaining 60hp on the trail UNLESS it's clutched for it. What kind of idiot would run a tune and NOT clutch for it???? That's just stupid.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

If the power gains are at a different ie: higher rpm it is not bullshit. And even if you gain 60 hp on the dyno you are NOT gaining 60hp on the trail UNLESS it's clutched for it. What kind of idiot would run a tune and NOT clutch for it???? That's just stupid.

Are you fucking retarded? Turbos dont have a powerband for sweet fucks sake. They will make power at 7k rpm and as high as you can spin them before floating the valves. 

Just quit now