Check your account email address ×

She’s a lively girl.

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I say you live in a shit house. That you lie.

You and the posse have a small hands fetish share photos together and that seems to show pedo tendencies. Specially when one of your buddies has a code word for molesting children.  

That you are dumb. Hell,  you believe Trump is a better choice than Hillary, Bush better than Gore plus you don’t believe in mmgw.   So that proves you’re dumb. 

Nope, I’m bang on. 

See

You lie.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She’s spot on. The fake Repub hypocrisy is the worst brand of shit. 

:lmao: yah trump talking to one guy in private and being taped without his knowledge that's the same thing as that CUNT saying that shit on a microphone in front of a bunch of people :lol2: you are a fucking moron of the highest order 

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:wrong: you are the biggest liar on this site, ZERO QUESTION :finger2: 

That’s it, help out your fellow Trumpsters. They need it. 

But I gotta tell you I am on the money with Dave. 

If he needs $100,000.00 to make his house worth $200,000.00 (Dave’s words, not mine). Then he lives in a shithole. 

He doesn’t need a Reno, he needs a match and some gasoline. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If he needs $100,000.00 to make his house worth $200,000.00 (Dave’s words, not mine). Then he lives in a shithole. 

You need a bullet.

:lol:

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

More :lies: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No its true...i said that....i spend very little time there...no need for a big overpriced house to feel like a baller like some....

Who knows...ill probably just sell it and make 75g without putting much into it.

;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No its true...i said that....i spend very little time there...no need for a big overpriced house to feel like a baller like some....

Who knows...ill probably just sell it and make 75g without putting much into it.

;)

Soyboi is obviously very materialistic and judges others on it. Seems pretty crazy for him to be that way when he timeshares with his brother on things too

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

;)

BetaBarriehandsAIDspatient is a liar all the cockbreathed sodomite does is :bullshit: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Soyboi is obviously very materialistic and judges others on it. Seems pretty crazy for him to be that way when he timeshares with his brother on things too

I had a big house that I paid a stupid amount of property tax on when I lived in ontario...the last boy moved out...no need for a big empty house.

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You say that about everyone. But I do t think Dave was lying about that. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

;)

$75g in 9 years.

. Bumfuck nowhere :groin:Ontario

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Can you explain your timeshare comment and how that applies to me without asking for help? 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I had a big house that I paid a stupid amount of property tax on when I lived in ontario...the last boy moved out...no need for a big empty house.

Over 7 g per year.  But only because it’s worth it. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Don't blame ya there. I pay 7k and bitch about that. I cant imagine some of my customers paying 17-20k a yr in taxes. Its ridiculous.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't blame ya there. I pay 7k and bitch about that. I cant imagine some of my customers paying 17-20k a yr in taxes. Its ridiculous.

I was paying close to 500 a month 11yrs ago for property tax...almost like paying rent...

I paid 258 approx for the yr on my dump this yr.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I was paying close to 500 a month 11yrs ago for property tax...almost like paying rent...

I paid 258 approx for the yr on my dump this yr.

My town its the damn schools. School board thinks its criminal to have more then 13 kids in a class. Meanwhile the town I work out of has 30 in a class with better testing scores.

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My town its the damn schools. School board thinks its criminal to have more then 13 kids in a class. Meanwhile the town I work out of has 30 in a class with better testing scores.

I never agreed with the smaller sizes unless you were educating mentally challenged kids.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Can’t explain it. Thought so. At least you are earning the nickname dumski. 

Still have your boat?  :news:

Yeah, "your" boat....Dumbass

Edited by Skidooski