Check your account email address ×

So I wasn't born an Afghani - Liberal MP

ArcticCrusher

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, let me sum it up for you,  Harper increased our debt by 25%, bad job worse in history.  Wynnebag/McUseless increases Ontario debt more than 120% and still counting - great job.  Obama increases US debt by more than 100% - great job.  Trutard ver1.0 increases Canada's debt over 1000% - best PM ever. 

Thanks for that logic.

Regardless of what you think of Harper, he created his own path, unlike the moron we have now as PM.

of course we can use % instead of actually numbers and as debt increases yearly you can say each PM is better because they only raised it x percent.   But at least use the correct %, 167 billion is not 25% of 457 billion. 

I am only pointing out your ONEWAY ways, between Harper and Mulroney they have added 480b to the 680b we owe - FACT you defend daily

Oh and as you know I thought Harper was fine until he started on the BE SCARED bullshit in the last 2 years of his leadership.  More FACT...

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course we can use % instead of actually numbers and as debt increases yearly you can say each PM is better because they only raised it x percent.   But at least use the correct %, 167 billion is not 25% of 457 billion. 

I am only pointing out your ONEWAY ways, between Harper and Mulroney they have added 480b to the 680b we owe - FACT you defend daily

Oh and as you know I thought Harper was fine until he started on the BE SCARED bullshit in the last 2 years of his leadership.  More FACT...

Sure 167 billion debt is the same worth in 2016 vs 1976.   Like poor Mulroney was going to reverse that shitshow in one budget.:lol:

It was the Libtards who never left their backyards suddenly afraid of traveling with the reputation Harper was giving Canada who were in fear. :lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure 167 billion debt is the same worth in 2016 vs 1976.   Like poor Mulroney was going to reverse that shitshow in one budget.:lol:

It was the Libtards who never left their backyards suddenly afraid of traveling with the reputation Harper was giving Canada who were in fear. :lol:

what money was worth has nothing to do with this, those figures are used for comparison only.  Fact is how much was added to a debt (debt doesn't care what year the debt was made)

I think you are smart enough (maybe not) to know that the PM has little control over this stuff  ie: both Clinton and Jean had great economic records at the same period of time, do you think that is just a coincidence?

And Mulroney had 2 terms and quit before the end of his term

but if we are only going to talk about Money it is clear who the bad ones were, there is no denying that FACT - personally being a leader of a country is much more than debt...

keep posting ONEWAY

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what money was worth has nothing to do with this, those figures are used for comparison only.  Fact is how much was added to a debt (debt doesn't care what year the debt was made)

I think you are smart enough (maybe not) to know that the PM has little control over this stuff  ie: both Clinton and Jean had great economic records at the same period of time, do you think that is just a coincidence?

And Mulroney had 2 terms and quit before the end of his term

but if we are only going to talk about Money it is clear who the bad ones were, there is no denying that FACT - personally being a leader of a country is much more than debt...

keep posting ONEWAY

Holy fuck, 170 billion added to the debt during Trutard's ver 1.0 time in office many years ago is the same as PM Harpers?  Did you just say that? 

Jean had an economy well on its way to recovery,  something Mulroney never had.  There is only so much a PM or President can actually do about growing the economy, however they need to put a cap on deficits and lower the debt to gdp when times are better and work on conditions to attract investment.   When Mulroney left office the conditions were ripe for Canada to benefit from the free trade agreement and we saw many businesses expand into Canada, that is no longer the case today.   Its better to compare the current growth of economies between the G8 countries than trying to go back 100 years and compare that growth to today.  Canada even with the slow growth is still the tops out of a worser bunch.

18 hours ago, 02sled said:

And the dropout snowboard instructor drama teacher would be a nobody if not for his last name 

The only thing he has is a last name.

Monsef says her mother didn't think her place of birth was a big deal when filling out her application. With a mother like that is it any surprise the daughter is a flake? She hasn't done anything in the riding since her election. She's had a town hall on to how to improve the local economy. Well when 8 of the 10 largest employers are the public sector, it doesn't bode well for Joe or Jane Average who are just looking for a job.

Then she get the Cabinet post because of what she has between her legs and where Justy thought she was from because it sure isn't on her job experience.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Holy fuck, 170 billion added to the debt during Trutard's ver 1.0 time in office many years ago is the same as PM Harpers?  Did you just say that? 

Jean had an economy well on its way to recovery,  something Mulroney never had.  There is only so much a PM or President can actually do about growing the economy, however they need to put a cap on deficits and lower the debt to gdp when times are better and work on conditions to attract investment.   When Mulroney left office the conditions were ripe for Canada to benefit from the free trade agreement and we saw many businesses expand into Canada, that is no longer the case today.   Its better to compare the current growth of economies between the G8 countries than trying to go back 100 years and compare that growth to today.  Canada even with the slow growth is still the tops out of a worser bunch.

get your figures corrected and then come back (89b)

second bold - if that was the case (which is wasn't) what was harper handed?  Jean was handed a 39b deficit and turned that into a surplus and paid back debt (only time it was done)

Harper handed a surplus and gets second place for debt

I have no idea why you are defending bad economic FACTS

Edited by 1trailmaker

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

get your figures corrected and then come back (89b)

second bold - if that was the case (which is wasn't) what was harper handed?  Jean was handed a 39b deficit and turned that into a surplus and paid back debt (only time it was done)

Harper handed a surplus and gets second place for debt

I have no idea why you are defending bad economic FACTS

Fail,

What happens to debt when your borrowing rates are at 20% like when Trudeau left office?  That is all you need to know.

37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The only thing he has is a last name.

Monsef says her mother didn't think her place of birth was a big deal when filling out her application. With a mother like that is it any surprise the daughter is a flake? She hasn't done anything in the riding since her election. She's had a town hall on to how to improve the local economy. Well when 8 of the 10 largest employers are the public sector, it doesn't bode well for Joe or Jane Average who are just looking for a job.

Then she get the Cabinet post because of what she has between her legs and where Justy thought she was from because it sure isn't on her job experience.

Now how does that make the person passed up for the position feel?  Hard work and dedication mean nothing anymore.  

Heard from the small bus federation  governments are trying to pass more laws where workers can basically set their own hours and employers are supposed to accommodate.  These clueless fucks have no idea how small businesses run.   

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now how does that make the person passed up for the position feel?  Hard work and dedication mean nothing anymore.  

Heard from the small bus federation  governments are trying to pass more laws where workers can basically set their own hours and employers are supposed to accommodate.  These clueless fucks have no idea how small businesses run.   

The way things are going any company bidding on Federal gov't contracts will have to have a workforce that reflects Canada's diversity. I wonder how a construction company w/ a predominately straight male work force will address that? Hire any & all non-white, LGBT applicants regardless of their qualifications? I guess so since it's 2016...

• 4 weeks later...

So what happened to the Liberal MP and cabinet minister Monsef?  

Most likely cemented her place in JT cabinet for life as how can she be fired now as it would have to be some sort of discrimination to fire a refugee claimant with forged papers.  They are to be promoted and put on pedsetal in Liberal world.

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2016/10/20/peterborough-kawartha-mp-maryam-monsef-misses-opportunity-to-share-town-hall-results-on-potential-voting-changes

So I guess her cross country tour of Canada w/ her town halls was a waste of money. No word on how many Liberal supporters showed up @ the town hall in Apsley.

39 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So what happened to the Liberal MP and cabinet minister Monsef?  

Most likely cemented her place in JT cabinet for life as how can she be fired now as it would have to be some sort of discrimination to fire a refugee claimant with forged papers.  They are to be promoted and put on pedsetal in Liberal world.

Where is the "Unlike" button?

Besides how many women are in the Libtard caucus to pick a replacement? 

Edited by revrnd

Speaking of airheads in the Cabinet;

This is what our beloved International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland had to say after the collapse of the CETA agreement:

"It is now evident to me -- evident to Canada -- that the European Union is incapable of reaching an agreement, even with a country with European values such as Canada, even with a country as nice and as patient as Canada," she said in French, her voice breaking.

"Canada is disappointed and I personally am disappointed, but I think it's impossible. We are returning home. At least I will see my three children tomorrow at our home."

Is she for real? Sounds like something a teenager would say. I heard her appearance on Bill Maher's TV show was pretty bad. 

"her voice breaking" Lovely a trade deal collapses (not a tragedy IMO) & she's on the verge of tears.

41 minutes ago, revrnd said:

This is what our beloved International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland had to say after the collapse of the CETA agreement:

"It is now evident to me -- evident to Canada -- that the European Union is incapable of reaching an agreement, even with a country with European values such as Canada, even with a country as nice and as patient as Canada," she said in French, her voice breaking.

"Canada is disappointed and I personally am disappointed, but I think it's impossible. We are returning home. At least I will see my three children tomorrow at our home."

Is she for real? Sounds like something a teenager would say. I heard her appearance on Bill Maher's TV show was pretty bad. 

"her voice breaking" Lovely a trade deal collapses (not a tragedy IMO) & she's on the verge of tears.

I heard they replace glasses with plastic cups whenever she is about to speak as her shriek tends to hit the shatter resonance.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Where is the "Unlike" button?

Besides how many women are in the Libtard caucus to pick a replacement? 

Truedope doesn't care if they have a brain or not as long as they are the right gender. If he runs out of women maybe he can find a guy that is willing to get a change to get a cabinet position. After all it is 2016

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Just more proof that his cabinet was made based on gender and not qualifications. The going gets tough and the tough get going. They dig in and find a solution, not run away. Sure made it sound like she was homesick and was in a rush to go hug her kids and looking for an excuse to leave. 

On the drive up to the sled show I was thinking how the Libturds in Peterborough were all up in arms over Del Mastro's campaign overspending (Around 18Gs) & wanted him gone yesterday. Now that Monsef has been caught in a lie about her place of birth, the Libturds say it doesn't matter because she's doing a good job for Peterborough. I haven't heard of any accomplishments other than a grant to the library @ Trent U. As if that will help the chronic unemployment in the city.

11 hours ago, revrnd said:

On the drive up to the sled show I was thinking how the Libturds in Peterborough were all up in arms over Del Mastro's campaign overspending (Around 18Gs) & wanted him gone yesterday. Now that Monsef has been caught in a lie about her place of birth, the Libturds say it doesn't matter because she's doing a good job for Peterborough. I haven't heard of any accomplishments other than a grant to the library @ Trent U. As if that will help the chronic unemployment in the city.

They have done fuck all and our growth is 1.1%.  so much for real change.  Yards have also deported a boatload for lying when they entered Canada, but I am sure this useless fuck won't be one of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have done fuck all and our growth is 1.1%.  so much for real change.  Yards have also deported a boatload for lying when they entered Canada, but I am sure this useless fuck won't be one of them.

She claims it was her mother who lied and didn't tell her.... her mother should be deported for sure.... doubt that would happen though. Sunny ways my friends... sunny ways

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

She claims it was her mother who lied and didn't tell her.... her mother should be deported for sure.... doubt that would happen though. Sunny ways my friends... sunny ways

No they are providing lots of spin such as Iran or Anganistan whats the difference?  Still oppressed women.  Still had tough voyage......

Fact is her status in Canada is based on a lie.  And you cant tell me she never heard it before it just didnt suit her chances being Iranian as much as Afghani

Somehow Monsef was able to travel to Iran in 2014. Everybody is keeping mum on how a visa to travel to that country was obtained . Story was shut down real fast. She ran for parliament shortly after returning. 

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

Somehow Monsef was able to travel to Iran in 2014. Everybody is keeping mum on how a visa to travel to that country was obtained . Story was shut down real fast. She ran for parliament shortly after returning. 

Rumors are she used an Iranian passport.  

Virtually impossible for a Canadian Afghani to get an Iranian visa.  She is perfect for the Liberals. 

US politicians have been questioned on their "massaged" Vietnam War experience. Why should this lightweight get a pass? If it hadn't been for the Del Mastro nonsense in the riding & the ABC "movement" across Canada, she would've been neck & neck w/ the NDP candidate for 2nd place in the riding. Plus the Ptbo councillor who lost the nomination to her wasn't impressed. Not sure what his issue was (instant party members voting?).

Other than her failed attempt @ running for mayor w/o any experience on council, most people had never heard of her. I wonder if the whole mayoral bid was just to get her name out there in advance of the federal election? I do recall seeing her yammering on about some Red Pashmina campaign on CHEX.

Her resume is thinner than a Captain Canuck comic book.  

So Monsef went to Iran in June 2010 and tried to enter Afghanastan but claims she did / was not allowed/ or to dangerous to enter  Afghanastan at that point.

Then she returns to Iran in December of 2104, claims she tried to enter Afghanastan but turned around quickly at border after entering Afghanastan. Then stays in Iran for 2 months. A short visit she claims!

The refugee whose family ran from persecution returns to area she will be persecuted?

kick the liar and her family out of Canada.  If this was a PC party member Trudeau would grandstand around.

55 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So Monsef went to Iran in June 2010 and tried to enter Afghanastan but claims she did / was not allowed/ or to dangerous to enter  Afghanastan at that point.

Then she returns to Iran in December of 2104, claims she tried to enter Afghanastan but turned around quickly at border after entering Afghanastan. Then stays in Iran for 2 months. A short visit she claims!

The refugee whose family ran from persecution returns to area she will be persecuted?

kick the liar and her family out of Canada.  If this was a PC party member Trudeau would grandstand around.

No shit.  She claimed it was some type of career opportunity,  she must be pretty much useless to jump at that.

She also claims she used her Afghani passport to enter Iran, waits 10 days after questioned to state this.  So when she entered Iran where did she claim her home to be?  

She is full of shit.