Check your account email address ×

Trump’s phone

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the friends that tell him what companies to tweet bad things about after they’ve shorted them?  Or the friends in the arms industry that told him to restart the arms race?

Trumpsters. : we need to decrease all government spending, that’s why I voted for trump.  We need to tackle the deficit  

Trump. I’m increasing the military budget and restarting the arms race even though I already increased the deficit while the economy was booming  

Trumpsters.   Yaaay.  He’s the greatest.   We love debt and government spending because we are stupid shits just like ez

hey cum stain. point 1 you have transcripts of theses calls? you know sure shit if those calls were going on the transcripts would be out long ago. you think the editor at NYT has not had a team listening in from day 1 . 

point 2 you have NEVER seen me say we need to spend more money on defence or any other govenment agency .

I think we need to slash every line item by 25% to start then start making the massive cuts 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the friends that tell him what companies to tweet bad things about after they’ve shorted them?  Or the friends in the arms industry that told him to restart the arms race?

Trumpsters. : we need to decrease all government spending, that’s why I voted for trump.  We need to tackle the deficit  

Trump. I’m increasing the military budget and restarting the arms race even though I already increased the deficit while the economy was booming  

Trumpsters.   Yaaay.  He’s the greatest.   We love debt and government spending because we are stupid shits just like ez

hard to disagree with that

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you asking how many of us actually read the article implies some of us missed something....

Why not read what I wrote and answer?

Was it really that scary a question?