Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My panelshop does some work for the government and has built quite a number of control panels over the years.  Some recent supposedly modern panels went out as specified with basically end of life components with an enormous overkill of spares.  They have also reordered multiple panels over and over again due to flood damage without even finding the cause.  A few million wasted without even having to lay anyone off.  Told the owner to just milk it, but after a while it gets to you. 

There is waste in every business government or private - FACT

I agree with some projects - I have seen lots of waste over the years in all departments. 

6 billion isn't really a number any of this comes close too, and since that is a one time waste it will not added up to savings.

take the pagers away that some department still use (or don't use they just have them) :lol: almost at 6 billion lol 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

she will be,  too bad Doug won the leadership nomination 

the Hate was already there for this man

Go Andrea :lol:  

She's worse than Wynne if that's even possible.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

She's worse than Wynne if that's even possible.

The PC party under Brown was fine, good platform and some tax cuts

Doug has a different view - something we have seen in toronto where he and his brother cost the payers  money and services at the same time........

He is babbling about making subways being  Ontario owned, that hasn't worked out with Teachers has it :dunno:  Right now smart track is on the way, first time in decades something is actually being done.   

Either way you like anyone will vote for yourself and not what is good for Ontario - tax cut for the wealthy is always good 

I just find it strange that DOUG is great to you and other PC ONEWAYS - the guy is just an idiot at this game.  But he does seem to know how to play to the weak minded

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The PC party under Brown was fine, good platform and some tax cuts

Doug has a different view - something we have seen in toronto where he and his brother cost the payers  money and services at the same time........

He is babbling about making subways being  Ontario owned, that hasn't worked out with Teachers has it :dunno:  Right now smart track is on the way, first time in decades something is actually being done.   

Either way you like anyone will vote for yourself and not what is good for Ontario - tax cut for the wealthy is always good 

I just find it strange that DOUG is great to you and other PC ONEWAYS - the guy is just an idiot at this game.  But he does seem to know how to play to the weak minded

Transit should be regional, fuck what the unions think.  Also you need to have a long term plan as to where the transit will end up and not have poor seat of the pants decisions.  I never said tracks need to ne underground, but fuck right of ways, they should be dedicated.  Go above ground if necessary and fuck Toronto council and fuck Tory making decisions that need to expand outwards.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Transit should be regional, fuck what the unions think.  Also you need to have a long term plan as to where the transit will end up and not have poor seat of the pants decisions.  I never said tracks need to ne underground, but fuck right of ways, they should be dedicated.  Go above ground if necessary and fuck Toronto council and fuck Tory making decisions that need to expand outwards.

They are expanding it outwards Vaughan so far

Yonge line needs to go to Aurora 

Subway Doug is still going on and on about Eglinton line 

as far as Ontario owning it, that will cost the North a ton of dough yet no benefit 

Edited by 1trailmaker

A few points for the Failmaker theories.

1:  6 billion is a lot.  But you have to start somewhere and because government workers are directly paid by tax dollars then that’s the focus.

2.  If private companies wasted money like the government then they would be bankrupt. Just like the government is but the government can continually run deficits and add to debt.  Private companies cannot operate that way.

3.  Doug Ford is talking efficiencies in government and a lot of people agree.  No doubt you don’t because there will be changes coming for you.

4.  Failmaker, what’s your university degree in?  

Mine is Economics.  I probably understand a little bit about money and business and efficiencies.  And how much $6 billion is.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sksman said:

A few points for the Failmaker theories.

1:  6 billion is a lot.  But you have to start somewhere and because government workers are directly paid by tax dollars then that’s the focus.

2.  If private companies wasted money like the government then they would be bankrupt. Just like the government is but the government can continually run deficits and add to debt.  Private companies cannot operate that way.

3.  Doug Ford is talking efficiencies in government and a lot of people agree.  No doubt you don’t because there will be changes coming for you.

4.  Failmaker, what’s your university degree in?  

Mine is Economics.  I probably understand a little bit about money and business and efficiencies.  And how much $6 billion is.  

Then you should know that 6 billion plus adding 10+ billion in  new promises equals one of two things "more debt" or "massive cuts" 

4% across the board, when most of that is hospitals and school - tell me wizard of economics how this will add up.

His plan is to cut 20% of tax revenue :lol: and balance :lol: 

Cons track record on debt isn't very good in Ontario over the past 50 years so lets not kid ourselves.

On that note where is the cut the emissions test :dunno: 

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree with some projects - I have seen lots of waste over the years in all departments. 

6 billion isn't really a number any of this comes close too, and since that is a one time waste it will not added up to savings.

take the pagers away that some department still use (or don't use they just have them) :lol: almost at 6 billion lol 

6 billion on a budget over 130 billion?:lol:

Piece of cake.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Then you should know that 6 billion plus adding 10+ billion in  new promises equals one of two things "more debt" or "massive cuts" 

4% across the board, when most of that is hospitals and school - tell me wizard of economics how this will add up.

His plan is to cut 20% of tax revenue :lol: and balance :lol: 

Cons track record on debt isn't very good in Ontario over the past 50 years so lets not kid ourselves.

On that note where is the cut the emissions test :dunno: 

The hell it isn't, the Liberals track record over the past decade is the worst in North America bar none.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, 1trailmaker said:

we all inherited debt every generation passes it on, sooner of later this statement will be irrelevant 

20 years ago we (Ontario) had 120b in debt, who is paying that? 

30 years ago it was 90 billion who is paying that?

Let me know what generation will end up with the bill :dunno:  You are scott free it looks like 

More endless Fail stupidity....

interest on the debt is CDN$11.97 billion, representing 8.0% of Ontario's revenue and its fourth-largest spending area.

Just think of what that $11.97B could do instead. It's the fourth largest expense... when it's the single largest expense will you MAYBE just MAYBE have some concern.

Scott free.... what an idiot... it's our tax $'s paying that interest instead of staying in our pockets.

Edited by 02sled

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, 1trailmaker said:

of course they will 

Its going to be free soon so settle down :lol: 

Nothing is free.... another stupid statement.... just more tax $'s out of everyone's pocket. And it won't happen. Wynnebag is done.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, 1trailmaker said:

YOU are an easy sale - totally clueless

Tell me old wise one - what are the efficiencies you are aware of :dunno:  Doug has not said one word about it, nor put out a platform so tell me you thoughts 

You're one efficiency that is low hanging fruit. One person who actually put in a full day could do the same as 4 of you. That's a 75% savings right there.

Replace your management for letting you get away with doing next to nothing day after day. More savings.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

And far more is wasted in government than any business could ever account for. You know nothing about private business or any business. They need to make a profit unlike government, and answer to the shareholders/owners. Business looks at budgets and expenses closely because to them the expenses matter.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Piece of cake.

That's only 4% savings through efficiency. Like you said piece of cake. I can remember being given direction to find 9% savings in a year and it took some work but nothing outrageous. A big chunk of that was renegotiating with vendors.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Piece of cake.

4% is 4% doesn't matter the size of  a budget

like I said if most of that is Schools and Hospitals you still think this is an easy find of 6 billion while adding BEDS :lol:  

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The hell it isn't, the Liberals track record over the past decade is the worst in North America bar none.

no its not

Fact Ontario sends the least person person then any province in Canada - keep trying 

Lowest business tax

We all know about debt, yes tired of the Liberals -- but lets not even try to think the Cons are our savior - only a drooling fool would think any of this will change.  

Doug is not the MAN - he has slogans though for you and others to buy 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

More endless Fail stupidity....

interest on the debt is CDN$11.97 billion, representing 8.0% of Ontario's revenue and its fourth-largest spending area.

Just think of what that $11.97B could do instead. It's the fourth largest expense... when it's the single largest expense will you MAYBE just MAYBE have some concern.

Scott free.... what an idiot... it's our tax $'s paying that interest instead of staying in our pockets.

you are not paying your debt, you are leaving it for others kids 

we all are dong this so don't take offence 

Let me know when the debt goes down with any amount that matters

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Nothing is free.... another stupid statement.... just more tax $'s out of everyone's pocket. And it won't happen. Wynnebag is done.

You're one efficiency that is low hanging fruit. One person who actually put in a full day could do the same as 4 of you. That's a 75% savings right there.

Replace your management for letting you get away with doing next to nothing day after day. More savings.

:lol: 

" folks, I love the uneducated "

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no its not

Fact Ontario sends the least person person then any province in Canada - keep trying 

Lowest business tax

We all know about debt, yes tired of the Liberals -- but lets not even try to think the Cons are our savior - only a drooling fool would think any of this will change.  

Doug is not the MAN - he has slogans though for you and others to buy 

Doug is the only MAN running, well maybe we could count Wynnebag.

56 minutes ago, 02sled said:

And far more is wasted in government than any business could ever account for. You know nothing about private business or any business. They need to make a profit unlike government, and answer to the shareholders/owners. Business looks at budgets and expenses closely because to them the expenses matter.

That's only 4% savings through efficiency. Like you said piece of cake. I can remember being given direction to find 9% savings in a year and it took some work but nothing outrageous. A big chunk of that was renegotiating with vendors.

:lol:  no waste in Large  Business :lol:  all run perfectly :lol:  

SEARS is a great example of what you are suggesting :lol: 

what a FISH on a HOOK 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

4% is 4% doesn't matter the size of  a budget

like I said if most of that is Schools and Hospitals you still think this is an easy find of 6 billion while adding BEDS :lol:  

spoken like a true die hard government employee with absolutely no concern of what anything costs. Who cares if we waste a $B here and a $B there... it doesn't matter. we'll just take some more tax money.

you are not paying your debt, you are leaving it for others kids 

we all are dong this so don't take offence 

Let me know when the debt goes down with any amount that matters

You will never get it... the pockets of the taxpayers are not bottomless.... the debt can't just keep getting larger and larger.

:lol: 

" folks, I love the uneducated "

It's obvious Fail... just look at the number of posts you do here in a day.... all while allegedly working at taxpayer expense.

:lol:  no waste in Large  Business :lol:  all run perfectly :lol:  

SEARS is a great example of what you are suggesting :lol: 

what a FISH on a HOOK 

Now who is the uneducated. Look at what actually happened. It's all thanks to a US hedge fund Eddie Lampert who systematically sold off and stripped the cash out of the company. The year before he got control was the best year in the company history. He started by selling the Sears credit cart to J.P. Morgan Chase for a couple of $B and declaring a special dividend. He sold off the travel business. They did more travel business than any other in the country. He sold off prime leases and so much more refusing to reinvest in the business.

As usual you know nothing.... thankfully I left just as things were going sour.

57 minutes ago, 02sled said:

spoken like a true die hard government employee with absolutely no concern of what anything costs. Who cares if we waste a $B here and a $B there... it doesn't matter. we'll just take some more tax money.

You will never get it... the pockets of the taxpayers are not bottomless.... the debt can't just keep getting larger and larger.

It's obvious Fail... just look at the number of posts you do here in a day.... all while allegedly working at taxpayer expense.

Now who is the uneducated. Look at what actually happened. It's all thanks to a US hedge fund Eddie Lampert who systematically sold off and stripped the cash out of the company. The year before he got control was the best year in the company history. He started by selling the Sears credit cart to J.P. Morgan Chase for a couple of $B and declaring a special dividend. He sold off the travel business. They did more travel business than any other in the country. He sold off prime leases and so much more refusing to reinvest in the business.

As usual you know nothing.... thankfully I left just as things were going sour.

SEARS FUCKED OVER THEIR WORKERS - you got out and got paid off so you don't care 

Business was run into the ground

you cheer it for some fucking strange  reason 

Let me know when you will be paying your debt back, is never too soon :dunno: