Check your account email address ×

IDF Soldier Recounts Harrowing, Heroic War Story Of Killing 8-Month-Old Child

JERUSALEM—Describing the terrifying yet valiant experience to his fellow battalion members, Israel Defense Forces soldier Yossi Saadon recounted Tuesday his harrowing, heroic war story of killing an 8-month-old Palestinian child during a violent attack against protesters. “It was a heart-pounding experience—there was smoke and gunfire all around me, and I made a split-second decision to hurl that canister of tear gas at the encroaching infant cradled in her father’s arms,” said Saadon to the group of awed soldiers, describing the chills that went up and down his spine as he realized that all he had was his M16 assault rifle and some tear gas to defend himself against the unarmed Palestinian family standing only dozens of yards away. “I could see the whites of the baby’s eyes and hear her terrifying cries, and I knew it was either her or me. And this wasn’t some newborn infant, you know? This was a baby who could probably sit up independently. I was scared, but I acted quickly to throw that tear gas at her and her older sister. And who knows how many lives I saved when I shot the women trying to help her?” At press time, Saadon’s battalion commander informed him that he was submitting his name for the Medal of Valor, the IDF’s highest honor.

https://www.theonion.com/idf-soldier-recounts-harrowing-heroic-war-story-of-kil-1826048745

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

JERUSALEM—Describing the terrifying yet valiant experience to his fellow battalion members, Israel Defense Forces soldier Yossi Saadon recounted Tuesday his harrowing, heroic war story of killing an 8-month-old Palestinian child during a violent attack against protesters. “It was a heart-pounding experience—there was smoke and gunfire all around me, and I made a split-second decision to hurl that canister of tear gas at the encroaching infant cradled in her father’s arms,” said Saadon to the group of awed soldiers, describing the chills that went up and down his spine as he realized that all he had was his M16 assault rifle and some tear gas to defend himself against the unarmed Palestinian family standing only dozens of yards away. “I could see the whites of the baby’s eyes and hear her terrifying cries, and I knew it was either her or me. And this wasn’t some newborn infant, you know? This was a baby who could probably sit up independently. I was scared, but I acted quickly to throw that tear gas at her and her older sister. And who knows how many lives I saved when I shot the women trying to help her?” At press time, Saadon’s battalion commander informed him that he was submitting his name for the Medal of Valor, the IDF’s highest honor.

https://www.theonion.com/idf-soldier-recounts-harrowing-heroic-war-story-of-kil-1826048745

tumblr_n9uqy2UcXD1rrx588o1_400.gif.6fd4e9259703bdde6062899ff9d2db9f.gif

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

But sniping kids throwing rocks from 150 meters isn't.

Believe the dog fucking Palestinian barbarians who use children as shields.  Its a free country man.  I'll choose to believe what I want, and not much a fucking thing you or anyone else is gonna do about it.  :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Believe the dog fucking Palestinian barbarians who use children as shields.  Its a free country man.  I'll choose to believe what I want, and not much a fucking thing you or anyone else is gonna do about it.  :bc: 

You're absolutely right, you do have a right to be a dumbshit in America. 

What you don't have is a right to be free from being criticized for it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Haha...go lay down you stupid old fuck. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

More proof of how much white Repugs despise non white people.....even children who are not white Christians......welcome to America through the eyes of a Dumper 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You're absolutely right, you do have a right to be a dumbshit in America. 

What you don't have is a right to be free from being criticized for it.

Exactly.  The difference is my views are acceptable in a public forum.  Yours would get you removed or arrested.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  The difference is my views are acceptable in a public forum.  Yours would get you removed or arrested.  :lol: 

Slavery used to be widely acceptable, so you're not really saying much.

But feel free to think that popularity correlates with morality. Another example of your right to be a fucking dumbshit.

Edited by motonoggin