Check your account email address ×

Mueller adds veteran cyber prosecutor to special counsel team

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hello @Snoslinger.  You’ve had plenty of time to round up some proof. Time to put up or shut up. 

I can play this dumb game of yours too...

you prove she would not have, after you prove the clown you supposedly voted for would have as well :news:

12 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can’t make this up

moto voting 3rd party = a fence rider and a trump enabler 

democrats enabling trump in congress = A ok to snot though 

yes you can, because you just did. I do not give dems in office, who constantly vote with the repukes, an "A OK", you fucking idiot. I despise blue dog dems as much as I do repukes. now get back to your chores.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you prove she would not have, after you prove the clown you supposedly voted for would have as well :news:

yes you can, because you just did. I do not give dems in office, who constantly vote with the repukes, an "A OK", you fucking idiot. I despise blue dog dems as much as I do repukes. now get back to your chores.

Lol.

You blamed 55 Democrats voting to give Trump surveillance powers on me not voting for Democrats.

Do you see how fucked up that is? :lol:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

You blamed 55 Democrats voting to give Trump surveillance powers on me not voting for Democrats.

Do you see how fucked up that is? :lol:

I didn't read the entire meme tbh, because you paste so god damn many. that is an entirely different subject, than your usual examples of calling all dems bad because of 3 blue dogs. who voted with the repukes, calling them both the same.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't read the entire meme tbh, because you paste so god damn many. that is an entirely different subject, than your usual examples of calling all dems bad because of 3 blue dogs. who voted with the repukes, calling them both the same.

:lol:

Keep making excuses for them.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

Keep making excuses for them.

i'll ask you a question again. I doubt you'll answer it, just like the many other times.

how long do you think a president, or a party, would stay in power if they suddenly stopped all anti-terrorism measures, and we get hit by something that could have been prevented quite easily? I'm all for doing things via warrants, and other legal means to spy on certain people, but I understand that having faith in anyone stopping all that, and taking that risk, simply isn't going to happen. whether it's jill stein, sanders, or the michelin man. that door should have never been open when it was, but closing it will never happen. now you can either continue to live on unicorn island with your bullhorn and bb guns, or you can do some things to better the country you want to live in by getting more of what you want. because you'll never get it all.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll ask you a question again. I doubt you'll answer it, just like the many other times.

how long do you think a president, or a party, would stay in power if they suddenly stopped all anti-terrorism measures, and we get hit by something that could have been prevented quite easily? I'm all for doing things via warrants, and other legal means to spy on certain people, but I understand that having faith in anyone stopping all that, and taking that risk, simply isn't going to happen. whether it's jill stein, sanders, or the michelin man. that door should have never been open when it was, but closing it will never happen. now you can either continue to live on unicorn island with your bullhorn and bb guns, or you can do some things to better the country you want to live in by getting more of what you want. because you'll never get it all.

Seize the means, eat the rich, slaughter the bourgeois liberals, and kill the fascists. 

Fuck your foolish attempts to negotiate with fascists. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yawn, no answer again. keep dreaming bro!

"Why didn't you answer my loaded question??????"

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's not just democrats, it's all politicians, even your blessed stein. fucking idiot.

Oh, so you'll say they're all bad as long as you can punch down on third parties.

Fucking piece of shit...

Just now, Highmark said:

I love it when leftists fight.  :lol:  

tBjxmML.gif

Those two aren't leftists, they're liberals.

They'd honestly stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of you to protect the status quo rather than join us for a revolution.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Those two aren't leftists, they're liberals.

They'd honestly stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of you to protect the status quo rather than join us for a revolution.

Us?.....you got a turd in your pocket?  :lol:  

Antifa MA's training.  

bzsbvn9-imgur.gif

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Ummm, you havent forgotten how this works have you?  You made the claim, you need to back it up. If you cant back up your claims then you are a lying hack. 

Now lets see some of that proof. 

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm, you havent forgotten how this works have you?  You made the claim, you need to back it up. If you cant back up your claims then you are a lying hack. 

Now lets see some of that proof. 

that's funny. I hear the opposite when someone else makes the claim. meaning I have to disprove it. now fuck off :bc: