Check your account email address ×

Okay then...

Anler

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

at 1-2 lbs boost and cruising you are doing 80-90 mph ....using probably 15% more fuel. Turbo sleds are very efficient at clicking off miles. 

I mapped the last fucking turbo nytro you retard.....I know exactly how much more fuel it used :lol: 

Funny how you change your story.....

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope....whats funny is how you think you know something :lol: 

So at 1 to 2 lbs youre adding fuck all for power.... 20 hp tops....of course youre not using much more fuel....funny how you added that after.

Just now, DAVE said:

So at 1 to 2 lbs youre adding fuck all for power.... 20 hp tops....of course youre not using much more fuel....funny how you added that after.

yes 20 hp and you are moving quite a bit faster. that is like the difference between a 600 and 800 and that is just in cruise. You ride turbo sleds much different 

My 1200 at 16 lbs boost would average 10mpg trail riding. You spend a hell of a lot more time off the throttle.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes 20 hp and you are moving quite a bit faster. that is like the difference between a 600 and 800 and that is just in cruise. You ride turbo sleds much different 

My 1200 at 16 lbs boost would average 10mpg trail riding. You spend a hell of a lot more time off the throttle.

Before blabbering ....next time say how much boost youre running.....btw i texted a turbo buddy of mine....his exact words were...." Who the fuck has a turbo and runs 1 to 2lbs of boost"  :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Before blabbering ....next time say how much boost youre running.....btw i texted a turbo buddy of mine....his exact words were...." Who the fuck has a turbo and runs 1 to 2lbs of boost"  :lol:

Good god you are an idiot. 1-2 lbs of boost if part throttle you fucking moron. God damn are you dumb. 7lbs was the wastegate setting and the lowest boost it could run. Do you think the fucking thing is just always on 7lbs of boost .....I said in cruise

Just now, f7ben said:

Good god you are an idiot. 1-2 lbs of boost if part throttle you fucking moron. God damn are you dumb. 7lbs was the wastegate setting and the lowest boost it could run. Do you think the fucking thing is just always on 7lbs of boost .....I said in cruise

Keep changing the story....done with you.

Just now, DAVE said:

Keep changing the story....done with you.

You are a fucking idiot. Do you think you can just ride around with 7lbs of boost goin to the motor at all throttle settings :lol: that probably is what you think

You have no business in this discussion and if you have a turbo buddy that thinks there is a setup that can run 1-2 lbs of boost at WFO he doesnt know shit either...its not possible 

Just now, f7ben said:

You are a fucking idiot. Do you think you can just ride around with 7lbs of boost goin to the motor at all throttle settings :lol: that probably is what you think

You have no business in this discussion and if you have a turbo buddy that thinks there is a setup that can run 1-2 lbs of boost at WFO he doesnt know shit either...its not possible 

Blah blah.....

Just now, DAVE said:

Blah blah.....

exactly.....you dont even have enough knowledge to follow along a conversation about turbo fueling......just running you cocksucker with zero experience 

Just now, f7ben said:

exactly.....you dont even have enough knowledge to follow along a conversation about turbo fueling......just running you cocksucker with zero experience 

Cool story....you didnt even know the simplest thing about a 4tec. :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Cool story....you didnt even know the simplest thing about a 4tec. :lol:

I know I have torn them down and put them back together countless times and you just plop your ass on the seat and ride to the warming shack.

Hey Bro ....hows your 1-2 lbs boost setup running :lol: idiot 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Owned them how....like for a week?     :lol:  

about 1500 miles on the nytros ....one was a race sled setup for ice that I never ran. The 1200's obviously I have 1000's of miles on 

Just now, DAVE said:

Anyway Ben...in my circle of turbo buddies....they all say how much boost they are running at wot when asked....sleds and quads. 

Of course......I stated "in cruise" which means part throttle....which means way less than full boost. A low boost turbo trails sled with use 15-20% more fuel at most

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course......I stated "in cruise" which means part throttle....which means way less than full boost. A low boost turbo trails sled with use 15-20% more fuel at most

Who cruises? You talk smack how you ride so hard.... Pffffft :lol:

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know right? That picture doesn't do her justice but she has quite a following. She is definitely the hottest chick in weather... 

And education. She has a few legit degrees to back up her looks. She is smart as hell to boot.