Check your account email address ×

If ?? dems Respect Women , al frankengroper Should Resign

Franken should challenge Trump. Trump has admitted to worse things than Franken has been accused of. 

He should say he will resign if Trump will. 

I think this says a lot about their supporters. Maybe people forgive what they could see themselves doing.

I could see myself mugging for a camera and pretending to grab a chick’s boobs. Specially if I already have that kind of rapore with her. 

So I’d give Franken the benefit of the doubt.  I wouldn’t grab a chicks ass during a photo shoot. But maybe if I did 100 photo ops a week it might have done it. 

So I understand how it could happen and I’m not too worried 

I would never be sleazy or stupid enough to try to force an employee to fuck just because I have power over them.

I wouldn’t have state troopers deliver women to my room so I could try to force them to have sex 

I haven’t tried to Fuck a teenager since I was a teenager. 

I would never walk up to another man’s wife, kiss her and grab her pussy. 

So I think all those people are assholes that deserve what they get.  

On the other hand if I was President and in a shitty marriage, I may not say no to a bj even if she was fat  

If I was was a rockstar partying in the 70’s and 80’s. I doubt I would have checked the Id of every groupie that threw herself at me.

So I tend to think they aren’t as bad. 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Franken should challenge Trump. Trump has admitted to worse things than Franken has been accused of. 

I think this says a lot about their supporters. Maybe people forgive what they could see themselves doing.

I could see myself mugging for a camera and pretending to grab a chick’s boobs. Specially if I already have that kind of rapore with her. 

So I’d give Franken the benefit of the doubt.  I wouldn’t grab a chicks ass during a photo shoot. But maybe if I did 100 photo ops a week it might have done it. 

I would never be sleazy or stupid enough to try to force an employee to fuck just because I have power over them.

I wouldn’t have state troopers deliver women to my room so I could try to force them to have sex 

On the other hand if I was President and in a shitty marriage, I may not say no to a bj even if she was fat  

If I was was a rockstar partying in the 70’s and 80’s. I doubt I would have checked the Id of every groupie that threw herself at me.

And ,as expected no reference to the liberals defending Billy the rapist or how they tried to elect his enabler Shrillery 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

More stupid thinking.

Is jamming your tongue in someones mouth bad?  

Well, someone, somewhere, did something worse.

Oh, ok , give him a pass!

What a  retard. Smh.

So two people in a bawdy USO show practicing a stage kiss and one "claims" the other jammed his tongue. If it's true, that's bad.

But grabbing some woman's box.....   or trying to rape a 15 year old in a car.  That is way worse.  

I stubbed my toe once and it hurt.  I thought I broke my toe.    But I don't think that equates to someone who broke their back and ended up in a wheelchair.  

Edited by revkevsdi

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool story...

Just now, revkevsdi said:

So two people in a bawdy USO show practicing a stage kiss and one "claims" the other jammed his tongue. If it's true, that's bad.

But grabbing some woman box.....   or trying to rape a 15 year old in a car.  That is way worse.  

I stubbed my toe once and it hurt.  I thought I broke my toe.    But I don't think that equates to someone who broke their back and ended up in a wheelchair.  

Who did that?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But grabbing some woman's box.....   or trying to rape a 15 year old in a car.  That is way worse.  

Spill it.  Who grabbed some woman's box?

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ha Ha you stupid fuck. There were two Slick Willy references.  

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.

Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

MN dumb fucks are the only ones who would put that worthless pile of shit in office . guess he looked better than the bumbling idiot we sent that stepped down so we gave him the governors  job.

seriously the guy is extremely angry and unhinged did you ever listen to his failed radio show? the media has to work overtime editing and covering for him

Just now, Ez ryder said:

MN dumb fucks are the only ones who would put that worthless pile of shit in office . guess he looked better than the bumbling idiot we sent that stepped down so we gave him the governors  job.

seriously the guy is extremely angry and unhinged did you ever listen to his failed radio show? the media has to work overtime editing and covering for him

LOL A Trump supporter call someone unhinged.   When was the last time a US President wasn't welcome in England?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

The radio show that was going to take over talk radio ?   :lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL A Trump supporter call someone unhinged.   When was the last time a US President wasn't welcome in England?

and booo whhhooo oh no some Muslims in England are upset boo fucking whoo . let them take the so called refuges we don't want . it has been working out just great in Europe so far LOL