Check your account email address ×

Is Trump liar of the year?

17 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

Neal

No. I believe that liar of the year should go to our own piece of shit Jihad Justine Trudope. Anyone who is so freakin' stupid as to let those who fight for ISIS come back home to Canada and think that they can be rehabbed  in to not killing Canadians is one stupid mofo.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No. I believe that liar of the year should go to our own piece of shit Jihad Justine Trudope. Anyone who is so freakin' stupid as to let those who fight for ISIS come back home to Canada and think that they can be rehabbed  in to not killing Canadians is one stupid mofo.

Yeah Trudeau sounds like a real piece of work.  I'm sure all your Canadian soldiers and veterans really appreciate that.

1 hour ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Ya that's a moronic ordeal for sure.

Neal