Check your account email address ×

Damn good drumming

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Great post Greg.....Moon is my favorite...as is The Who.  Saw a good documentary about Ginger Baker a few years back and he was living in South Africa....seems old and bit frail but still imposing and rather crusty so to speak.

Matt Cameron absolutely nails it on this song.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Totally different drummers. Love them both. 

I even like it when an average drummer rolls something cool or unique. :bc: 

Of course....totally different. Both great. Jeff Porcaro may be one of the best to have played somewhat recently.

The Rosanna shuffle still blows my mind everytime I listen to it 

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Probably gonna get flamed for this one. But this is type of music I grew up on. Played in a few metal bands myself ,can't deny the drum machine kind of playing here. Damn 

Seen them a few times.....I think with Coal Chamber once opening for megadeth maybe 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seen them a few times.....I think with Coal Chamber once opening for megadeth maybe 

First time I saw them was on a live segment on much music back in early 90s. God forbid anyone could out drum Lars back then.......well....couldnt believe what I was watching lol 

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

First time I saw them was on a live segment on much music back in early 90s. God forbid anyone could out drum Lars back then.......well....couldnt believe what I was watching lol 

:lol: I know.....I used to think lars was good and then I listened to Cowboys from Hell for the first time and was like ......WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT !!!!1111111

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I know.....I used to think lars was good and then I listened to Cowboys from Hell for the first time and was like ......WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT !!!!1111111

Pantera...yup.  another wtf drummer band:lol: that was actually the first band that blew my mind around the Black album lol. Then I really started getting sick of listening to Kirk hide behind his WAY WAH pedal.  Time to move on lol