Check your account email address ×

To my north American Sledneck brethren.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Best vehicle I've ever owned.  And I bought it used with 16k miles on it.  Just cracked 124k.  Tires, couple air filters and one set of pads.  Even goes 9k between oil changes.  Still runs and looks like new, and is paid for.  It will haul the trailer that same speed if I want it too, but the mpg goes in half. :lol:  :bc: 

I bought mine with 17k. Previously owned by a dr’s wife. I swapped out the squeaky OEM brake pads for some British made. 52k miles now and it’s been flawless. I threaten to sell it every spring, but I never do. It’s just a great, fun little car. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck is Ben taking a beating in this thread.  APC is horrible music.  I would prefer to listen to a squealing Arctic Cat belt and a diamond drive without oil over APC.  Ben's taste in music is complete shit.  

It's not just this thread.  He apparently woke up a self-sadist this morning.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's not just this thread.  He apparently woke up a self-sadist this morning.

Five finger death punch lmfao

Did you thank them for their service today for their paid USO show bootlicking lol

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Five finger death punch lmfao

Did you thank them for their service today for their paid USO show bootlicking lol

FFDP FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's do a poll.  You and thpinner pick out the best song from A Perfect Circle Jerk...and I'll pick out something from "Barney and Friends".  :lol:

Related image

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's do a poll.  You and thpinner pick out the best song from A Perfect Circle Jerk...and I'll pick out something from Barney and Friends.  :lol:

Hahaha  Poor Ben.  We can add tin ear to the long list of ailments that bozo has.  :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Had to google that shit!  :lmao:

FUCK!  :lol:

For Ben and anyone else afraid to google.  

Tin Ear

an insensitivity to melodic, rhythmic, and harmonic variety in music. 2. an insensitivity to subtlety or appropriateness in verbal expression: a tin ear for clear, precise prose.

www.dictionary.com/browse/tin-ear

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Let's do a poll.  You and thpinner pick out the best song from A Perfect Circle Jerk...and I'll pick out something from Barney and Friends.  :lol:

:lol:.  Know your role padawan. :news: