Check your account email address ×

People are going to be shocked by this post

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don't think Mitt Romney or John McCain would have been done any better economically then Obama.

Our issues ste from the global economy carrying so much debt. I'm not sure how much debt the two republicans would have added but I can tell you they would have added a lot. 

Romney my most likely would have never gotten rid of Obamacare. McCain would have worked on legalizing Millions of illegals. McCain would have attacked Libya Romney would have attacked Syria. 

From a a domestic aspect I don't think we'd be as divided as we are today. Obama has worked with George Soros to create occupy and black lives matter. Every chance Obama had he divided us. From the Harvard professor to Travon Martin to Mike Brown. 

All three would have let the fed lawlessly print funny money and roll through QE 1,2,3,4 ect!!!

so I guess I'm saying the Obama for all his faults is no worse then what the republican alternatives would have been. 

That at leads me to today. Clinton is cut from the same cloth as these guys. She is in it for herself not you not me. Trump he's a wild card. I do think he loves America. I am afraid he could go all authoritarian on us. 

All I know is we are fucked 

Tough to say really.   Its obvious that massive printing of money and govt spending has led to 7.5 years of meager growth if any at all when accounting for inflation.

We need to get business' spending money.   Reduced corp tax rates and getting the $100's of billions of corp money offshore back here would be a huge start.

Govt spending CAN increase GDP but generally short term.   Govt spending cannot and never will have a larger return on investment than letting the people keep their money will.   If it did economies with high govt spending would always be strong.  

I'd like to see some common sense common ground be found.   For example let the states go with higher minimum wages that are economically based on individual communities in return for much lower tax rates. 

We have to break the cycle of govt growth that is out of control at all levels, fed, state and local. 

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

My god, just STFU already.  Start by voting against the washington establishment.  You know what, you won't because you get money from the government.

I supported Sanders. How about you? 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I supported Sanders. How about you? 

And weren't you the fool to believe he wasn't an establishment candidate.:lol:

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

We have went through this already you old fucking hippie.  Take your pills and go to bed

A Trump supporter then. Corporate money will continue to run the government and thats OK with you....great you fuckin moron

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A Trump supporter then. Corporate money will continue to run the government and thats OK with you....great you fuckin moron

Just quit, go follow along like the rest of the dem-bots.  Change for smaller government will not come from the side that you keep voting for.  Believe that.

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

You continue to be ignorant Sheepshitforbrains :flush: 

I'm just glad you can't vote here, we have enough sub-70 IQ voters :lol:

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Keep on the Hill-train then, sponsored by JP Morgan and the rest of wall street. :lol:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Just quit, go follow along like the rest of the dem-bots.  Change for smaller government will not come from the side that you keep voting for.  Believe that.

Is this your answer to everything? Just use the old menu items from the knucledragger cafeteria.

SR is right your a dumb bass beyond dumb asses letting corporations make decisions for you

Now back to a good thread by jt.

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'm just glad you can't vote here, we have enough sub-70 IQ voters :lol:

Keep on the Hill-train then, sponsored by JP Morgan and the rest of wall street. :lol:

You have no fucking clue what the fuck you are posting about and are just another know nothing imbicile  :bigfinger: more ignorant than Sheepshitforbrains even :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You have no fucking clue what the fuck you are posting about and are just another know nothing imbicile  :bigfinger: more ignorant than Sheepshitforbrains even :guzzle: 

Yet I can actually vote for our president while you toil away on here day after day posting a bunch of drivel supporting a candidate you can never vote for. Call me an imbecile when I start giving a shit about Canada's PM race. :lol:

Just now, GGNHL said:

Yet I can actually vote for our president while you toil away on here day after day posting a bunch of drivel supporting a candidate you can never vote for. Call me an imbecile when I start giving a shit about Canada's PM race. :lol:

More clueless drivel, you have no fucking clue what I can and can't do you are just another gullible no mind moron :bigfinger: maybe STFU about shit have have no fucking clue about or go ahead continue to display your ignorance so everyone can see what a fucking clown you are 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

More clueless drivel, you have no fucking clue what I can and can't do you are just another gullible no mind moron :bigfinger: maybe STFU about shit have have no fucking clue about or go ahead continue to display your ignorance so everyone can see what a fucking clown you are 

Are you a U.S. citizen? We don't know shit about you other than that you are a chronic liar and a general idiot about almost everything. If I had to guess maybe you were a homeless guy in the US who snuck across to Ontario so you could live off even better government benefits. Luckily no one in here believes anything you say which shows that we're all far more intelligent than you. :lol::snack:

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Are you a U.S. citizen? We don't know shit about you other than that you are a chronic liar and a general idiot about almost everything. If I had to guess maybe you were a homeless guy in the US who snuck across to Ontario so you could live off even better government benefits. Luckily no one in here believes anything you say which shows that we're all far more intelligent than you. :lol::snack:

Post up proof of anything you gullible clueless FUCK :bigfinger: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Post up proof of anything you gullible clueless FUCK :bigfinger: 

Only if you post up proof of anything you have said first, maybe like a pic of your office (really a basement cubicle). :lol:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Only if you post up proof of anything you have said first, maybe like a pic of your office (really a basement cubicle). :lol:

So predictabley you got nothing and you're a gullible fucking know nothing liar, Knew it :flush: 

Just now, Momorider said:

So predictabley you got nothing and you're a gullible fucking know nothing liar, Knew it :flush: 

And predictably you show what a massive pussy you are and won't post one shred of evidence to back your outlandish claims. :lol:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

And predictably you show what a massive pussy you are and won't post one shred of evidence to back your outlandish claims. :lol:

More nothing from another gullible no mind :nuts: 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I see the old Momorider is back in full force. 

No doubt, you'd have to have serious mental deficiencies to think anyone here would beleive the lies and bullshit he spews. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Surprised even you have no political education.

Its hilarious, you STILL think he was anti-establishment.  :lmao:

How much money you give to him MC?   Be honest.  

17bx6v.jpg