Check your account email address ×

Contributing Membership Renewals

ckf

31 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Really! Who else has drove to someones house to fight over some  internet ball busting ? Hes way to thin skinned for this stuff, always has been

Remid me again, how many members has he kicked the shit out of? It's just the internet, have fun with it :bc:

26 minutes ago, dz246 said:

No more chicken wings for dave!!!!!!!11

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm so glad McRib started this thread. This notice came in the mail today. Was going to start a go fund me page,but this is more better. Come on gang, help a brother out.:read:

IMG_3410.JPG

:bigfinger:   I don't mind paying for something that I have done. The easy thing would have been to just pay the toll :news:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

There isn't auto renew available the way I've been doing it. I sent you a renewal invoice in both June and July. I just deleted the unpaid invoices today. 

If you want to renew you can do it here :bc:  http://www.freedomsledder.com/cm.html

Must have been DT I got the notification for then.  Could have sworn it was for FS 

I'll think about it :news:

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Really! Who else has drove to someones house to fight over some  internet ball busting ? Hes way to thin skinned for this stuff, always has been

YH wouldn't shut his mouth, not to mention, digging into personal info and posting it up.  Kept running his cock washer, until I paid him a visit. He's lucky his son was right there or he would have been picking up teeth off the ground.  He's never ran his cock washer after that :news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

YH wouldn't shut his mouth, not to mention, digging into personal info and posting it up.  Kept running his cock washer, until I paid him a visit. He's lucky his son was right there or he would have been picking up teeth off the ground.  He's never ran his cock washer after that :news:

Maybe for once....you need to quit flapping your cock washer.... Ever think of that? 

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Must have been DT I got the notification for then.  Could have sworn it was for FS 

I'll think about it :news:

Well youre just misunderstood :lol: